View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:18 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
Hmmm :/

Anyways, leave it. That isn't a problem though.

BTW: can you tell me which modules can be converted to files?

Ah anther thing; After converting modules to files, the benchmark goes down. Any idea?
Basically, ANY module can be recmodded, but typically, if the dll/exe is used frequently/always, leave it as module. With the files I post, for example, I convert a lot of the IE stuff, Windows Media Player and some other random exe and dll modules that don't always stay running (like solitaire and bubblebreaker, fexplore.exe, etc.)

There is NO point in converting resource only dlls since they are allocated to Slot 63 and should NOT be recmodded. If they are recmodded, then they will eat up Slot 0 when they are dynamically loaded.

As far as your benchmarks, what benchmarks are you referring to?
This post has been thanked 3 times.