PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
The 219xx (MD1) tree is basically used for testing UI design features. The actual core OS is OLDER than the 230xx tree, but GUI changes are newer. After the GUI changes are stabilized/refined they are then ported over to the 230xx (COM3) tree. It's a feature testing build only. So some changes you see may come and go and never make it to the main 230xx development tree.

oh ok thanks! that what i was kinda thinking. Either way, everything is great so far! Keep em coming peeps!
Old 07-19-2009, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

219** and most likely 22*** are Microsoft builds

23*** are Samsung
Old 07-20-2009, 12:47 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
219** and most likely 22*** are Microsoft builds

23*** are Samsung
is there 22xxx leaked yet?
Old 07-20-2009, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology

Guys, has anybody noticed the UI changes in Internet Explorer in build 23007 or is it on 96dpi only? I am getting the UI of IE same as it was in Wm 6.1, before IE 6 came. And it is running as fast as it use to, on my 200mhz proccy. The New UI is gone, but the core engine is IE 6 minor version 7.11. Its loading full desktop web pages just like the new IE, all the files of new IE are present, and the main point: Widgets are working as they should, so its definately the newer IE 6, widgets dont run on older ones, afaik.

Can anybody enlighten me, whats this all change all about and if anybody else noticed it? I really like the speed of this version, its very functional, although the new UI was nicer

Here is an screenshot of it .

Old 07-20-2009, 08:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
Guys, has anybody noticed the UI changes in Internet Explorer in build 23007 or is it on 96dpi only? I am getting the UI of IE same as it was in Wm 6.1, before IE 6 came. And it is running as fast as it use to, on my 200mhz proccy. The New UI is gone, but the core engine is IE 6 minor version 7.11. Its loading full desktop web pages just like the new IE, all the files of new IE are present, and the main point: Widgets are working as they should, so its definately the newer IE 6, widgets dont run on older ones, afaik.

Can anybody enlighten me, whats this all change all about and if anybody else noticed it? I really like the speed of this version, its very functional, although the new UI was nicer

Here is an screenshot of it .

my 23007 build has the new UI

Old 07-20-2009, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
my 23007 build has the new UI
yes mine too. Its same as before ( New UI ).

@krazy_about_technology

I think you have removed browsingie so its old styled IE!

Or may be something wrong in your sys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
is there 22xxx leaked yet?
I think Whosdaman wrote wrong. 212XX are Microsoft builds, Not 22XXX!

Best Regards

!!! Use 'search' before posting your queries | Post in the correct sections !!!
!!! Read here about how to ask a question | Do not spam the board | Respect others !!!

Panasonic GD90 ► Sony Ericsson J230i ► Motorola W220 ► O2 Ice ► HTC Wizard ► HTC Raphael

Last edited by CRACING; 07-20-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Gene
Carrier: BPL

ankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
Guys, has anybody noticed the UI changes in Internet Explorer in build 23007 or is it on 96dpi only?
maybe u got some wrong DPI or Whole SYS
Old 07-20-2009, 12:22 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Doesn't look like anyone posted this...

http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/19/r...ndly-approach/

Old 07-20-2009, 12:28 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thats cool.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
Doesn't look like anyone posted this...

http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/19/r...ndly-approach/
no2chem did www.nuerom.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software