PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T

Da_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

215xx is SAM1 i believe
Old 07-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

neone ever thought of makin a new thread cuz Con is definatly no longer around?? like joojoo or Da_G or somthin. i knoz you got one XDA, but this one is pretty kill, yet getting lenthy n confusing for the new comers. which then leads to them asking "dumb qestions" they were too lazy to look up or merely missed in the 611 pages..... just an idea, if ya'll think this one lumped crazy pile is better, coo coo
Old 07-21-2009, 12:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
215xx is SAM1 i believe
lol....I heard about those, but I didn't think they would come for awhile....I was hoping for a leak next month

Anyways...I think Da_G should start another thread so he can keep the first post updated just like his kitchen thread on XDA

What do you say Da+G??
Old 07-21-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit360 View Post
thx, but I'm using PPCKitchen....and for instance the welcomehead6.1.png or whatever it is....is a system file I believe in my .rar and I can't override it

I get an error everytime I try to....so I just replaced it manually but I want to know if there's an easy way to make all files non-system or non-hidden or whatever is causing this
Old 07-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
lol....I heard about those, but I didn't think they would come for awhile....I was hoping for a leak next month

Anyways...I think Da_G should start another thread so he can keep the first post updated just like his kitchen thread on XDA

What do you say Da+G??
we had that leak at the begining 21501 and a few others
Old 07-21-2009, 12:38 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
we had that leak at the begining 21501 and a few others
Really? OOOOO That's right 21501 was from PPCKitchen, and that was the last of them.....

Personally that was the last fully stable WM6.5 SYS I used :-\
Old 07-21-2009, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Gene
Carrier: BPL

ankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
thx, but I'm using PPCKitchen....and for instance the welcomehead6.1.png or whatever it is....is a system file I believe in my .rar and I can't override it

I get an error everytime I try to....so I just replaced it manually but I want to know if there's an easy way to make all files non-system or non-hidden or whatever is causing this
try attrib *.* +A -S -H -R

-S for remove System attribute -H for remove hidden -R for remove read only
Old 07-21-2009, 02:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
another day another leak!

Old 07-21-2009, 02:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology

Anybody can post 23008 Common SYS+XIP ? The TP kitchen is too big to download on a 256 kbps connection As Da_G has said on XDA, the dpi 96 files have to be used from 23004. He hasn't got any DPI files for this build.

Last edited by krazy_about_technology; 07-21-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: GSM Diamond BlueAngel Himalaya Charmer
Carrier: orange uk

swampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I haven't really tried, but I know there is a kitchen for the WinMo 6.1 emulator here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=411154

Maybe you can modify it to make it work with 6.5?
Thanks mate I'll have a play and see if it works, It would be so nice to test my Himalaya rom this way as it take 40 mins to flash

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software