PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
Doesn't look like anyone posted this...

http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/19/r...ndly-approach/

LOL! That's from my phone. My phone is famous.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 07-20-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:00 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
LOL! That's from my phone. My phone is famous.
LOL!!! Rock on!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: GSM Diamond BlueAngel Himalaya Charmer
Carrier: orange uk

swampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
no2chem did www.nuerom.com
Hello friends
Can any one post a tutorial Please on how to use the emulator to test roms this looks like you can in the link above, even if it only tests the sys, it would be better than flashing every 5 mins
regards
swampy395
Old 07-20-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy395 View Post
Hello friends
Can any one post a tutorial Please on how to use the emulator to test roms this looks like you can in the link above, even if it only tests the sys, it would be better than flashing every 5 mins
regards
swampy395
I haven't really tried, but I know there is a kitchen for the WinMo 6.1 emulator here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=411154

Maybe you can modify it to make it work with 6.5?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

SYS 23008 is up, enjoy...

http://rapidshare.com/files/25814739...ro-Kitchen.rar
Old 07-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: World HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

silentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to silentjoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I haven't really tried, but I know there is a kitchen for the WinMo 6.1 emulator here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=411154

Maybe you can modify it to make it work with 6.5?
actually i have found from talking with someone on irc that there is already a simple emulator for 6.5 out that someone creates. I cannot post the link cause it is on a warez site but the software is free from microsoft. He just simplified the process and zipped it up. If anyone needs the link or is interested please pm me. This is no illegal or pirate software its freeware from microsoft he just did the work to get 6.5 working on it.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T

Da_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIP

Where are you guys getting these wild ideas on build numbers, lol

220xx is SEMC (Sony Ericsson)
230xx is COM3 which is a microsoft build, as is 211xx, 212xx, 217xx, 218xx, 219xx, 230xx :P
Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
Where are you guys getting these wild ideas on build numbers, lol

220xx is SEMC (Sony Ericsson)
230xx is COM3 which is a microsoft build, as is 211xx, 212xx, 217xx, 218xx, 219xx, 230xx :P
What are the samsung builds then?

And can someone tell me how to make files overidable in PPCKitchen....I have turned off the Read-Only setting for all the files, it's coming from the DPI.rar...I'm thinking it's because their hidden or system files, does anyone know how to make files non-system or non-hidden?

Last edited by Whosdaman; 07-21-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:06 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentjoker View Post
actually i have found from talking with someone on irc that there is already a simple emulator for 6.5 out that someone creates. I cannot post the link cause it is on a warez site but the software is free from microsoft. He just simplified the process and zipped it up. If anyone needs the link or is interested please pm me. This is no illegal or pirate software its freeware from microsoft he just did the work to get 6.5 working on it.
lmao....this was all made by Microsoft and it's posted on Microsoft's site

Here is the link to the Emulators for 6.5

http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/d...displaylang=en
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Gene
Carrier: BPL

ankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
What are the samsung builds then?

And can someone tell me how to make files overidable in PPCKitchen....I have turned off the Read-Only setting for all the files, it's coming from the DPI.rar...I'm thinking it's because their hidden or system files, does anyone know how to make files non-system or non-hidden?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5704

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software