PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

I am still having the old themes show up its the aqua colored theme, and it won't change to anything else but that theme. I have tried swapping out the old theme files with new ones from Da_G's 21815 update, but I still have the same problem with each build. Could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

is there a working sys for 219xx build that is in english for vga?
i looked around but nothing.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:15 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
I am still having the old themes show up its the aqua colored theme, and it won't change to anything else but that theme. I have tried swapping out the old theme files with new ones from Da_G's 21815 update, but I still have the same problem with each build. Could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?
I had that problem too. Mine was because I had my own customized mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml. This was adding the following reg keys that screwed it up:

<parm name="ThemeColors"

<parm name="ThemeValues"

These were putting the wrong values in and apparently shell32 didn't like em.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
is there a working sys for 219xx build that is in english for vga?
i looked around but nothing.
You could probably just use the 192 DPI's and 0409's from a 217xx build. It can't hurt to try.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Does your icons and everything looks ok? If not, you might have a bad XIP! If the icons are ok, then you messed up the theme mxip!
Old 06-27-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: GSM Diamond BlueAngel Himalaya Charmer
Carrier: orange uk

swampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
You could probably just use the 192 DPI's and 0409's from a 217xx build. It can't hurt to try.
any from 21202 up should do just fine you can use the RTM IE: emulator image if you like just download the EMU for your language here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...a-ae010e085a6e

Install to your PC, then use this tool to dump IT, I think VGA file would be PPC_USA_GSM_VGA_VR.BIN, just put the *.bin file in the Extract_EMU folder and lauch Dump_emu.bat, Don't use anything from the OEM folder
enjoy
best regards
swampy395
Attached Files
File Type: rar Extract_EMU.rar (364.3 KB, 170 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-27-2009, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor

Here is the Elf/Elfin xip 21900.
Attached Files
File Type: rar XIP_elfelfin_21900.rar (994.8 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-27-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I had that problem too. Mine was because I had my own customized mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml. This was adding the following reg keys that screwed it up:

<parm name="ThemeColors"

<parm name="ThemeValues"

These were putting the wrong values in and apparently shell32 didn't like em.
i don't have a customized mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml, but it does have those to keys in it. If I just delete the 2 keys then it will fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Does your icons and everything looks ok? If not, you might have a bad XIP! If the icons are ok, then you messed up the theme mxip!
The settings icon was messed up, but when i checked the mxipinit_startmenu_001.provxml the icon name was spelled wrong for Settings and a couple of others. So i fixed the spelling at it was ok.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: P525
Carrier: *****

AndrewSh is keeping up the good workAndrewSh is keeping up the good work

I suppose so called 21900 - 21903 is totally identical to 21731-734. Porting and checking packages was just a waste of time.....
Old 06-27-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
i don't have a customized mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml, but it does have those to keys in it. If I just delete the 2 keys then it will fix it?

The settings icon was messed up, but when i checked the mxipinit_startmenu_001.provxml the icon name was spelled wrong for Settings and a couple of others. So i fixed the spelling at it was ok.
Not necessarily. They should look like this:
Code:
      <parm name="ThemeColors"
       value="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAA8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
       datatype="binary"/>
      <parm name="ThemeValues"
       value="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP///wD///8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA////AP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALV7PAP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
       datatype="binary"/>
I assume you are referring to the one in either "base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640" or "base_dpi_96_resh_240_resv_320". Where did you get your SYS base from?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software