View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 04:36 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
i don't have a customized mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml, but it does have those to keys in it. If I just delete the 2 keys then it will fix it?

The settings icon was messed up, but when i checked the mxipinit_startmenu_001.provxml the icon name was spelled wrong for Settings and a couple of others. So i fixed the spelling at it was ok.
Not necessarily. They should look like this:
Code:
      <parm name="ThemeColors"
       value="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAA8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
       datatype="binary"/>
      <parm name="ThemeValues"
       value="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP///wD///8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA////AP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALV7PAP///wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
       datatype="binary"/>
I assume you are referring to the one in either "base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640" or "base_dpi_96_resh_240_resv_320". Where did you get your SYS base from?
This post has been thanked 1 times.