PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:06 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki2beeps View Post
Ok, thank you, you may want to update this post

Cuz it is still pointing to the 21815_96DPI_0409_old file and I just noticed the html name is swapped between 192 & 96 dpi. The BOLD title matches what the file is but the html is backwards.
Ok, it's fixed now. Both DPI are updated AND the links are actually pointing to the right files now. Sorry for the confusion

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5067

PPCGeeks.com let me paste over top of the link with the new link, but still kept the old link. They are fixed now. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 06-20-2009 at 09:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser wm6.5 23037
Carrier: ATT

nikki2beeps is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Talking Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Ok, it's fixed now. Both DPI are updated AND the links are actually pointing to the right files now. Sorry for the confusion

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5067

PPCGeeks.com let me paste over top of the link with the new link, but still kept the old link. They are fixed now. Thanks for the heads up.
No Problem Mon I just figured you'd want to know before the hordes dragged you into the streets BTW did the SYS_21815_Common get udated with files from Da_G or was it just 0409's? I currently am still getting a grey background where it used to be white (settings/contacts) but all the menus and tabs are displaying correctly again? Nevermind as soon as i changed themes everything is fine. Screen has way less hang ups as well.

Last edited by nikki2beeps; 06-20-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:44 AM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
No Problem Mon I just figured you'd want to know before the hordes dragged you into the streets BTW did the SYS_21815_Common get udated with files from Da_G or was it just 0409's? I currently am still getting a grey background where it used to be white (settings/contacts) but all the menus and tabs are displaying correctly again.
No, the common was not updated, just the tsk files in the DPI. The 192 works fine for me with the updated tsk files, but I'll put together a new 96dpi. If you want to try the new one and let me know, I'll switch them around.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser wm6.5 23037
Carrier: ATT

nikki2beeps is just getting started

Quote:
No, the common was not updated, just the tsk files in the DPI. The 192 works fine for me with the updated tsk files, but I'll put together a new 96dpi. If you want to try the new one and let me know, I'll switch them around.
Nooo! Completely not necessary! I updated my post everything is working fine with the files you already posted. It was an error somewhere between my chair and the ppc. Thank you though.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:05 AM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Nooo! Completely not necessary! I updated my post everything is working fine with the files you already posted. It was an error somewhere between my chair and the ppc. Thank you though.
LOL, ok cool. Thanks for the update. I hate those "Musta been a short between the seat and the keyboard" moments.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T-Mobile MDA
Carrier: Warid Telecom

xda2_haseeb is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xda2_haseeb Send a message via AIM to xda2_haseeb Send a message via MSN to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Yahoo to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Skype™ to xda2_haseeb

I might be late but have fun

WM6.5 Build 21815 96dpi(QVGA)
http://rapidshare.com/files/24669614...1815_96dpi.rar
Old 06-20-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Athena
Carrier: AT&T

lennie is just getting started

I'm trying to cook this 21815 build for my athena.....I think I've reached 13 test roms already and still none is booting past the htc screen (well, the htc logo fades out after a while on a couple of them but it's still a no go).

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I used xipkitchen to port the xip, I G'reloced the sys folder with my device's wincelns, but still on boot up.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie View Post
I'm trying to cook this 21815 build for my athena.....I think I've reached 13 test roms already and still none is booting past the htc screen (well, the htc logo fades out after a while on a couple of them but it's still a no go).

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I used xipkitchen to port the xip, I G'reloced the sys folder with my device's wincelns, but still on boot up.
What kitchen are you using?
Old 06-20-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Athena
Carrier: AT&T

lennie is just getting started

Quote:
What kitchen are you using?
I'm using the Hypercore kitchen from over at xda in the Athena section.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology

I got the 96 dpi working too! I got a SYS from Ankit360 and it worked like a charm. No problem at all. Actually i don't use any kitchen as such, had built my own batch scripts that automate the process a bit, i guess that's why i was getting problems. I downloaded the SYS that was made for PPCKitchen i think.

Anyways, i have noticed one change in this build apart from this theme API change. The TreeView control has been made finger friendly. The + sign against each item is bigger and there is lot of space between consecutive items. You can watch this in action in apps like Advanced Configuration Tool etc.

Just thought someone here might find the fact interesting

Last edited by krazy_about_technology; 06-20-2009 at 03:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software