PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

For those who like the glossy theme with white panels. This is what I did for the fix for the 5.2.21815 build.

I used UI Tweaker (Attached Below) and ran it. I launched SysColor Changer from the program and Selected Dialog Box and Static Control Colors. I changed it to white. (Make sure all R G B sliders are set to 255) I then applied it and soft reset. No more gray in the pop up text and icon areas, and my buttons are grey.

**********Update**********

Do the above but also go to Window Background Color and change it to white.(Make sure all R G B sliders are set to 255) This is also located under the SysColor Changer tab. Apply and soft reset. Bam, you are set.

I have also attached normal white background color.sys to import via uitweaker. Simply copy the Normal white background to you sd card or wherever. Then install uitweaker and then launch it, go to SysColor Changer and select launch. Now select tools and import. You will see the file. Import it and close the app. It will ask to soft boot. After that you are set.

Cheers,

Mikee
Attached Files
File Type: cab UITweaker.CAB (116.6 KB, 178 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Normal white background.zip (243 Bytes, 67 views) Click for barcode!
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 07-08-2009 at 08:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
For those who like the glossy theme with white panels. This is what I did for the fix for the 5.2.21815 build.

I used UI Tweaker (Attached Below) and ran it. I launched SysColor Changer from the program and Selected Dialog Box and Static Control Colors. I changed it to white. (Make sure all R G B sliders are set to 255. I then applied it and soft reset. No more gray in the pop up text and icon areas, and my buttons are grey.

Cheers,

Mikee
Great Idea!!! Never would have thought of it...
Worked great for me on the Vogue, now I don't have to reflash before I show off my phone for the weekend!!!

Thanks! =D>
Old 06-19-2009, 10:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Great Idea!!! Never would have thought of it...
Worked great for me on the Vogue, now I don't have to reflash before I show off my phone for the weekend!!!

Thanks! =D>
Your welcome, I was trying to post earlier when I was out and about but could not log in to PpcGeeks from my phone. Lolz. I did not want to re cook and re flash either. =P
Old 06-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Thumbs up Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:

I used UI Tweaker (Attached Below) and ran it. I launched SysColor Changer from the program and Selected Dialog Box and Static Control Colors. I changed it to white. (Make sure all R G B sliders are set to 255. I then applied it and soft reset. No more gray in the pop up text and icon areas, and my buttons are grey.

Cheers,

Mikee
Nice one Mike! Big time saver and very useful tool

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser wm6.5 23037
Carrier: ATT

nikki2beeps is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Ha, you beat me to the punch. I was uploading em when I saw your pst pop up on a refresh.

Anyhow, an FYI to all. I updated the PPCKitchen DPI files to correct the grey color issues here ->http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5067

If anyone tries the newer files, let me know if the issue is resolved. If they are not, I will not be able to get them updated until tomorrow cuz I got lots of beers waiting for me at the club tonight.
One question when pulling down the files from 4 shared the file name is SYS_21815_96DPI_0409_old.rar was this a misname or wrong upload?
I tried to get some of the work done for you here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5165
Do you know if the files I upped worked or not?
Old 06-20-2009, 02:25 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki2beeps View Post
One question when pulling down the files from 4 shared the file name is SYS_21815_96DPI_0409_old.rar was this a misname or wrong upload?
I tried to get some of the work done for you here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5165
Do you know if the files I upped worked or not?
Yeah, that was not 4 u 2 c. Here us the right link ->
http://www.4shared.com/file/11294409...6DPI_0409.html

Last edited by joojoobee666; 06-20-2009 at 09:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Xperia X1
Carrier: TIGO

gtrab is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
@Ankit: LOLz! But did the themes worked on the phone? In my case, themes are not working, on first startup, it defaulted to the blue windows mobile 6 kind of theme. Also, on connecting to computer, the phone is being detected but activesync doesn't start on phone niether does any connection happening.

I haven't tried the recent files shared by da_g though. have you tried those?
Symptom: provxmls not being executed

Disease: faulty xip porting (or cross-mixed between different kitchens/cooking styles)

Cure: xip port again and start from scratch
Old 06-20-2009, 04:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Gene
Carrier: BPL

ankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

here is my QVGA 21815 SYS

working 101%

http://www.mediafire.com/?5tmm4ndzm1x
Old 06-20-2009, 05:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser wm6.5 23037
Carrier: ATT

nikki2beeps is just getting started

Quote:
Yeah, that was not 4 u c. Here us the right link ->
http://www.4shared.com/file/11294409...6DPI_0409.html
Ok, thank you, you may want to update this post

Quote:
Another round of PPCKitchen files. BrowsingIE and AdobeFlash are recmodded, Enterprise and IPSEC are optional under system. WinCENLS_WWE is in the DPI files. I put together QVGA myself, so hopefully they are good, let me know.
The CDMA Touch Pro (Herman) XIP, Kaiser and CDMA Titan and Vogue XIP's are all tested and workin fine. No word on the CDMA Diamond yet, but I'll bet it works just fine too.

SYS_21815_Common
http://www.4shared.com/file/112531157/d5ab2233/SYS_21815_Common.html

SYS_21815_192DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/112944094/13e9baeb/SYS_21815_96DPI_0409.html

SYS_21815_96DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/112944754/ba13e362/SYS_21815_192DPI_0409.html

Both DPI bases have been updated with new tsk files to get rid of the grey color issue. Please let me know if it doesn't work right.
Thanks to Da_G for the goods. As always, Da_G, you're the man
Cuz it is still pointing to the 21815_96DPI_0409_old file and I just noticed the html name is swapped between 192 & 96 dpi. The BOLD title matches what the file is but the html is backwards.

Last edited by nikki2beeps; 06-20-2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser
Carrier: Play

focus-pl is just getting started

Quote:

I used UI Tweaker (Attached Below) and ran it. I launched SysColor Changer from the program and Selected Dialog Box and Static Control Colors. I changed it to white. (Make sure all R G B sliders are set to 255) I then applied it and soft reset. No more gray in the pop up text and icon areas, and my buttons are grey.

**********Update**********

Do the above but also go to Window Background Color and change it to white.(Make sure all R G B sliders are set to 255) This is also located under the SysColor Changer tab. Apply and soft reset. Bam, you are set.

Cheers,

Mikee
Nice solution . Does anybody know which registry keys are being modified by this program?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software