PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 08:11 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
Hey JooJooBee, I found your 4 column/5 column issue. Here is a link for the cab.

Start Menu

Don't wanna burst your bubble about the on eyou have installed now, it's just that i found this one that was made and doesn't cut the icons off.
You know, I did that intentionally, I completely forgot to remove that from my SYS base before I cooked it for you. I manually modified them so that 4/5 icons were centered so I didn't have to scroll for 2 hrs. Thanks though, and sorry bout that.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Topaz
Carrier: SFR

Chanvi93 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hello
Someone has successfuly port 21613 XIP ? I want test it but when i port xip don't boot , this is the first time , don't understand .
Old 04-14-2009, 09:58 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickylife007 View Post
The above is yet to be addressed, am talking about ppc kitchen. Got the build os. exe but the issue is as quoted above. What should I do?
I think you need to run the .msi to install the kitchen.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T-Mobile MDA
Carrier: Warid Telecom

xda2_haseeb is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xda2_haseeb Send a message via AIM to xda2_haseeb Send a message via MSN to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Yahoo to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Skype™ to xda2_haseeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanvi93 View Post
Hello
Someone has successfuly port 21613 XIP ? I want test it but when i port xip don't boot , this is the first time , don't understand .
Its a fake build and i have heard is slower and slopier then the old build
Old 04-14-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsi76 View Post
Hey bro, thanks for the heads-up. Do you know which files specifically contained the virus??
There was one file in <%temp%> that I couldn't delete. I cannot remember the name of it because the file name made absolutely no sense (ie...it was about 30 random characters long).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavenoclue View Post
Am I in trouble if I used dan-htc's files SYS and XIP files? I'm scanning just in case (avast FTW!).
Typically, no. It is nearly impossibly for a virus to attach it's self to a RARed file. Unless it is RARed up WITH the file. We had one machine here with over 65,000 temp files in <%temp%>, so even if the virus was not contained in there, that was 65k files that were not needed.

---------------------------------
Time Warner (our internet provider) is coming to the house today to "investigate" out network because this virus apparently had a "phone home" protocol in it. Therefore, our location came up as transmitting over their network. So far, what we have been told by Tima Warner, this is a variation of the ConFlicker that had been renamed and some additional AI variables in it (it learns). I am just trying to keep everyone updated on this, since it was traced by Time Warner to have come from xBeta during my download of 21500. while xBeta is most likely not behind it, the user very well could be, since it was contained in their SYS and we have already determined that whom ever tweaked 21500 was VERY good in producing a believable fake.

I don't have an issue running a build that is heavily modified (showing as a build number that is not lagit) if it works. I do have a problem running a build that brings unneeded hasled to my network and to my PC's. Therefore, I have removed all files related to 21500 from my PC's and my externals. I will no longer be working with 21500.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
You know, I did that intentionally, I completely forgot to remove that from my SYS base before I cooked it for you. I manually modified them so that 4/5 icons were centered so I didn't have to scroll for 2 hrs. Thanks though, and sorry bout that.
No problem. Just an FYI.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
---------------------------------
Time Warner (our internet provider) is coming to the house today to "investigate" out network because this virus apparently had a "phone home" protocol in it. Therefore, our location came up as transmitting over their network. So far, what we have been told by Tima Warner, this is a variation of the ConFlicker that had been renamed and some additional AI variables in it (it learns). I am just trying to keep everyone updated on this, since it was traced by Time Warner to have come from xBeta during my download of 21500. while xBeta is most likely not behind it, the user very well could be, since it was contained in their SYS and we have already determined that whom ever tweaked 21500 was VERY good in producing a believable fake.

I don't have an issue running a build that is heavily modified (showing as a build number that is not lagit) if it works. I do have a problem running a build that brings unneeded hasled to my network and to my PC's. Therefore, I have removed all files related to 21500 from my PC's and my externals. I will no longer be working with 21500.
sure hope their not coming to investigate your harddrives with any bootlegs or music n **** downloaded from THEIR internet provisions...... they're watchin you man! its all a conspiracy..... or somthin like that
Old 04-14-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Athena
Carrier: AT&T

lennie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
sure hope their not coming to investigate your harddrives with any bootlegs or music n **** downloaded from THEIR internet provisions...... they're watchin you man! its all a conspiracy..... or somthin like that
same thing I was gonna say....man, I don't know but make sure u don't have nothing that can be used against you. destroy it. man, I wouldn't even have them come over, I would just just resinstall the OS, after burning off what ever I want from my drives on double layer DVDs. before I put back anything back on my PC from these DVDs I use run a comprihensive scan.

I sure wouldn't trust them coming to my house looking all over my computer. you never know. how come I don't hear anything about ISPs contacting their customers about worms phoning home over the internet...you're the only one. so I wouldn't trust them.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: alltel

hhp_211 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post

Titanium Clock/WiFi Fix

*Relocated the AM/PM, moved the Clock, Date, and WiFi to the right some more to resolve the overlap issue. Instructions in RAR file.
Installing this seems to disable my Titanium Weather

I have tried re installing twice, w/ soft reset and disabling Titanium first

Any thoughts?

NFSFAN's 6.5 21202 V6 GENERIC CARRIER ROM + Altell .cab
ROM version 2.00.V6.R2.ROM
ROM date 4/10/09
Radio version 3.42.30
PRL Version 30008
PRI version 2.02_011

Last edited by hhp_211; 04-14-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhp_211 View Post
Installing this seems to disable my Titanium Weather

I have tried re installing twice, w/ soft reset and disabling Titanium first

Any thoughts?

NFSFAN's 6.5 21202 V6 GENERIC CARRIER ROM + Altell .cab
ROM version 2.00.V6.R2.ROM
ROM date 4/10/09
Radio version 3.42.30
PRL Version 30008
PRI version 2.02_011
Yes, I have thoughts.

Actually, you're going to have to do a little tweaking. Open the CPR files for my Clock/WiFi fix in notepad. In a separate notepad, open your CPR for the Titanium Weather. Copy the entries for the Clock from my CPR, and paste it in place of the Clock text in the weather CPR.

If you are not comfortable doing this, RAR up your two Titanium CPR's, post them, and I will make the changes and post it back here. It's actually rather simple if you don't over think it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software