View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 02:11 PM
MassStash
Regular 'Geeker

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
---------------------------------
Time Warner (our internet provider) is coming to the house today to "investigate" out network because this virus apparently had a "phone home" protocol in it. Therefore, our location came up as transmitting over their network. So far, what we have been told by Tima Warner, this is a variation of the ConFlicker that had been renamed and some additional AI variables in it (it learns). I am just trying to keep everyone updated on this, since it was traced by Time Warner to have come from xBeta during my download of 21500. while xBeta is most likely not behind it, the user very well could be, since it was contained in their SYS and we have already determined that whom ever tweaked 21500 was VERY good in producing a believable fake.

I don't have an issue running a build that is heavily modified (showing as a build number that is not lagit) if it works. I do have a problem running a build that brings unneeded hasled to my network and to my PC's. Therefore, I have removed all files related to 21500 from my PC's and my externals. I will no longer be working with 21500.
sure hope their not coming to investigate your harddrives with any bootlegs or music n **** downloaded from THEIR internet provisions...... they're watchin you man! its all a conspiracy..... or somthin like that