PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 01:10 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
Jdume, waiting for your next version of 6.5 with all the fixes, I was thinking of installing your last version but if you are cooking something with the last few fixes, I can wait.. (wishing it is today )

Can I ask if in your ROM you have the apps : Google maps, PHM regedit, PIM Backup ? Have you tested with PIM backup where you backed up contacts from winmo 6.1 and restored it in 6.5 ?
Maybe tonight will see how it goes I can add Office,google maps, and a reg editor and yes PIM back up does work I have been using it alot lately
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 03-23-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmorris52 View Post
The only real issue I am having is getting youtube to work. It opens up like it's about to play the video but it freezes. I have the htc 6900 running the 6-5. Does anyone know a fix or have this issue as well?
No fix, but I can confirm this problem. I also cannot get GPS working. I'm running the ?Alltel? 3.42 radio and GPS worked great for me on 20931.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

cybersailor is a n00b

Has anybody tried PAM or teathering yet? If so, are the registry entries the same? If not what are the issues?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
No fix, but I can confirm this problem. I also cannot get GPS working. I'm running the ?Alltel? 3.42 radio and GPS worked great for me on 20931.
I have not even tried GPS yet, after my next rom I'll give it a try and see what happens.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
WM 6.5 StartMenu_GridScene_240x320.cpr 4 column

I can't find the original post so I don't know who to give credit to, but someone posted updated .CPR files for the start menu. I wasn't satisfied with a few details, and the approach taken in them (negative left offsets for example) so I made some changes and just figured I'd share. This is a 4 column portrait layout with 32x32 icons and and selection that lies where I think it should.

Enjoy.

Rename from .cpr.txt to .cpr before copying to your \Windows\ folder.
Attached Files
File Type: txt StartMenu_GridScene_240x320.cpr.txt (1.2 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:16 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersailor View Post
Has anybody tried PAM or teathering yet? If so, are the registry entries the same? If not what are the issues?
Internet sharing and GPS both work fine on my rom.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPHONE
Carrier: at&t

tmorris52 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to tmorris52 Send a message via Yahoo to tmorris52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
I have not even tried GPS yet, after my next rom I'll give it a try and see what happens.

HEY JDUME DO YOU GETA BIOTOUCH EXE ERROR ON YOUR PHONE SOME TIMES? i GUESS IF I ACCIDENTLY SWIPE MY FINGER UPWARDS IT WILL DO THAT BUT I DON'T BE MEANING FOR IT TO HAPPEN. I WAS JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE THE MESSAGE DOES NOT GO AWAY UNLESS YOU SOFT RESET.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

Quote:
HEY JDUME DO YOU GETA BIOTOUCH EXE ERROR ON YOUR PHONE SOME TIMES? i GUESS IF I ACCIDENTLY SWIPE MY FINGER UPWARDS IT WILL DO THAT BUT I DON'T BE MEANING FOR IT TO HAPPEN. I WAS JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE THE MESSAGE DOES NOT GO AWAY UNLESS YOU SOFT RESET.
Same here bro has not happen for a bit now but I did get it 2 or 3 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

Re: WM 6.5 StartMenu_GridScene_240x320.cpr 4 column

Quote:
I can't find the original post so I don't know who to give credit to, but someone posted updated .CPR files for the start menu. I wasn't satisfied with a few details, and the approach taken in them (negative left offsets for example) so I made some changes and just figured I'd share. This is a 4 column portrait layout with 32x32 icons and and selection that lies where I think it should.

Enjoy.

Rename from .cpr.txt to .cpr before copying to your \Windows\ folder.
DSI76 is whom your refering to, and you should complete the package with a 320x240.cpr file aswell for those who have landscape.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC incredible

jtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuff

Quote:
in winmo 6.1 there was a config txt for touchflo in windows folder that you can edit to stop that I am assuming maybe something similar is in effect in 6.5 as well. I am trying to see if I can find it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software