View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 01:10 PM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
Jdume, waiting for your next version of 6.5 with all the fixes, I was thinking of installing your last version but if you are cooking something with the last few fixes, I can wait.. (wishing it is today )

Can I ask if in your ROM you have the apps : Google maps, PHM regedit, PIM Backup ? Have you tested with PIM backup where you backed up contacts from winmo 6.1 and restored it in 6.5 ?
Maybe tonight will see how it goes I can add Office,google maps, and a reg editor and yes PIM back up does work I have been using it alot lately
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE