PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2007, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Has anybody found a way to allow WP to update as a tab setting in shell? I have it set as a tab now, and LOVE the look!!!! I would be a lot happier if we can find a way to allow WP to update within mobile shell!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 03:52 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
It most likely won't happen. Spb was able to do this because they created both Shell and Spb Weather, so they can code the interaction as they like. I doubt it's as easy as a registry change.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 07-01-2007, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Thanks for the quick response, that does suck though, that is one of the mail reasons for trying out this app!! That would have been a great space saver!!
Old 07-01-2007, 04:08 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
You can still set up a city and then replace the Spb Shell Weather tab with WP on an Spb Shell tab.

Even though the data will be coming from Spb Weather, it will display. Keep in mind you will have 2 applications downloading weather data though, so it may have an impact on your battery.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313
I wanna add the icon folder manually cause it hands when i install the cab can u re-up the folders. Thanx. Sorry for the typo. I meant "hangs" I'm not perfect But i fixed it seems like xcpuscalar was interfering somehow
Old 07-01-2007, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313
I wanna add the icon folder manually cause it hands when i install the cab can u re-up the folders
"hands"? Sorry, I don't know that one. If you don't mind, can you explain?
Old 07-01-2007, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

nmeister is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313
I wanna add the icon folder manually cause it hands when i install the cab can u re-up the folders
"hands"? Sorry, I don't know that one. If you don't mind, can you explain?
I am guessing he means 'hangs'
Old 07-03-2007, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
A very minor update to the icon sets (all three). There was a problem where the top of the alert icon was chopped off - now fixed:

To avoid downloading the entire icon pak again, simply copy the attached file to the main Alert folder of each Son-of-Commuter-240 icon set you have installed...
Attached Files
File Type: zip alert_201.zip (317 Bytes, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV-6800

chewybang is a n00b
I'm having a bit of a freaky situation. First, the background.
My phone was working great with Kirvin's C&S ROM, SPB Mobile Shell, Weatherpanel and this theme (along with a few other apps). I decided to add a device lock (from a poster in the "SPB Mobile Shell thread) and it screwed everything up: My phone would freeze all the time and it just sucked. I tried uninstalling but it didn't help. I had to hard reset and start from scratch. Too bad I hadn't backed up my phone beforehand. Oh well. Now I'm all back up but my weatherpanel is acting up. It loads up fine and looks good in portrait mode. When I go to landscape, it switches fine. BUT, when I go BACK to portrait from landscape, it only shows a 3 day forecast (instead of 4) and now there is a space on the right side as if there were a scroll bar there (only that there is not)
I will attach a picture on my next post.

Question 1: Any ideas how to fix this?
Question 2: (somewhat related) After a soft reset, the icons revert back to the Yahoo icons and after it updates, it goes to the dedication icons (which I have set by default). Is this normal?
Question 3: (somewhat unrelated) Any good back-up program suggestions? I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
A noob for now (and probably a while to come)
Javier
Old 07-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV-6800

chewybang is a n00b
Here is my screenshot:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software