View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 01:21 AM
chewybang
Lurker

chewybang is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm having a bit of a freaky situation. First, the background.
My phone was working great with Kirvin's C&S ROM, SPB Mobile Shell, Weatherpanel and this theme (along with a few other apps). I decided to add a device lock (from a poster in the "SPB Mobile Shell thread) and it screwed everything up: My phone would freeze all the time and it just sucked. I tried uninstalling but it didn't help. I had to hard reset and start from scratch. Too bad I hadn't backed up my phone beforehand. Oh well. Now I'm all back up but my weatherpanel is acting up. It loads up fine and looks good in portrait mode. When I go to landscape, it switches fine. BUT, when I go BACK to portrait from landscape, it only shows a 3 day forecast (instead of 4) and now there is a space on the right side as if there were a scroll bar there (only that there is not)
I will attach a picture on my next post.

Question 1: Any ideas how to fix this?
Question 2: (somewhat related) After a soft reset, the icons revert back to the Yahoo icons and after it updates, it goes to the dedication icons (which I have set by default). Is this normal?
Question 3: (somewhat unrelated) Any good back-up program suggestions? I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
A noob for now (and probably a while to come)
Javier