PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Myn Warm Donut RL4 on xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

tharris297 is keeping up the good worktharris297 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tharris297 Send a message via AIM to tharris297 Send a message via MSN to tharris297 Send a message via Yahoo to tharris297
with all that the new kitchen offers ... including making "true" end users as myself delver into the ideas of cooking roms ... has someone made an OEM from the 1.5 cab? I would love to add this to my rom, but just not ready to make my own OEM.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Jeff Kirvin is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharris297
with all that the new kitchen offers ... including making "true" end users as myself delver into the ideas of cooking roms ... has someone made an OEM from the 1.5 cab? I would love to add this to my rom, but just not ready to make my own OEM.
I'm working on it, but it'll be a few days yet.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
No problems here! Looks fine to post as final
OK, for you SPB Mobile Shell nuts, the official Son-of-Commuter-240 WeatherPanel theme (built to fit the SPB Mobile Shell tab) can be found here
Old 06-12-2007, 12:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
storyr, Any differences with the final version?

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 06-12-2007, 01:18 AM
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by budney
storyr, Any differences with the final version?
No - it's the same. I've add a cab file for installing the icons to the storage card though...
Old 06-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
SPB Beta 4:
Download Here

Enhancements made in this version:

1. All white now screen when power on /w lock
2. Speed optimization in Now Screen and Today plug-in
3. New city database for weather and world time (10000 cities supported)
4. Text distortion in configuration dialog
5. The battery drains backwards on the pro now screen
6. A bunch of small bugs fixed
Old 06-12-2007, 09:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
SPB Beta 4:
Download Here
Hey Mal, curious - you think you might buy and use this when released?
Old 06-13-2007, 03:39 AM

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
Quote:
SPB Beta 4:
Download Here
Definitely.

I'm shocked at even saying that as in the past I couldn't stand SPB's software, but the coding in this app is top notch. The 1.5 series addresses a lot of issue effectively.

Considering all it does: "Now" Screen, Start Menu replacement, Virtual Tabs it runs so quickly and efficiently, which is rare for such a tranformative application.

I just really like the idea of having multiple full plugins, but hidden e.g. like your amazing weather skin I did the same for my calendar: display 10 days, all without comprising anything.

The Start Menu launcher is so simple and intuitive, it's really brilliant.

Kudos to SPB for this. And their SPB Phone Suite ain't half bad either (some of the profiles don't work as well; SBSH PhoneWeaver though is also a nice alternative.)
Old 06-13-2007, 11:14 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Quote:
Definitely...
I'm listening OK, another question: I've only loaded this on an emulator (to build the WP theme) - not my Treo. Is there anything I need to watch out for with beta 4 (such as log files as you mentioned earlier)?

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2007, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Definitely...
I'm listening OK, another question: I've only loaded this on an emulator (to build the WP theme) - not my Treo. Is there anything I need to watch out for with beta 4 (such as log files as you mentioned earlier)?

Thanks!
It turns out those were just zero-byte files so not doing anything.

However, I still had some left over from previous versions so I just deleted them and curiously enough, they didn't elicit the restriction warning via AS deletion like they did earlier, which tells me they are no longer active.

In other words I'm quite positive that by Beta 4, those harmless files are not even created in the first place (there were like 12 probably).

Other than: honestly it's very stable. I have never had a crash or freeze on my device. It's the most solid beta I've run so I do not hesitate at all in recommending to install it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software