PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

CJ00TA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm on the new billing system... sort of works for me.

When I set it up... and refresh.. it shows the proper info.

Plugin shows:

PLN: 33333/44 M2M: 34/2 N/W: 2888/2 TXT: 43/100

I'm on a 1350 / un / un / un plan.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ00TA View Post
I'm on the new billing system... sort of works for me.

When I set it up... and refresh.. it shows the proper info.

Plugin shows:

PLN: 33333/44 M2M: 34/2 N/W: 2888/2 TXT: 43/100

I'm on a 1350 / un / un / un plan.
press the internet button again, the one that looks like a globe. I'm fixing this bug =p
Old 02-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali310 View Post
"Yes, i'm aware of both problems. I don't have access to a FFP account, but how would you know how minutes you have on your FFP account (through the website)... or would it just be easier for you to enter it?"

Easier to just enter it.
got it, will be there in the next release.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

num1maniac is a n00b
thanx for ur help but I must b doing somethig wrong.I got to the website and when I click on the link at the bottom of the pg that says download v0.4 it never gives me the option to download the cab file.what appears to be an encrypted pg pops up.I kinda new so maybe somethin is set wrong on my phone or somethin.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1maniac View Post
thanx for ur help but I must b doing somethig wrong.I got to the website and when I click on the link at the bottom of the pg that says download v0.4 it never gives me the option to download the cab file.what appears to be an encrypted pg pops up.I kinda new so maybe somethin is set wrong on my phone or somethin.
you might want to right click > save target as
Old 02-03-2008, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Fuzzy Wuzzy is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
hmm, PM maybe, I would love to get this working with the new system so more people could use it...

so... it works for you? If it does, you can force the today screen to update on the today screen by clicking on the internet icon. I know it doesn't update automatically sometimes because I didn't account for the time the phone was asleep, on my todo list though =)
Hey, sorry for the late response.
Yes, that does work, quite nicely actually.
ANd I believe it also updates automatically when you soft reset the phone?

Another thing is, I think I may have found a bug, is that I think it bogs down the today screen, well at least switching to it. Don't know if its a hardware bug or a software bug.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro

fruit is a n00b
Quote:
Yeah, Ill have to take a look at spb pocket plus. I know its working on 1 and 2 line p2k accounts - Format exception generally occurs when the program hits something it doesn't understand. Can you send me the html source to your usage page (with personal info removed?)
I got the Page source for the Usage Page. Can you PM me an email to send it to? Thanks.

FYI: My phone is line 1 on P2K
Old 02-03-2008, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor
I would like to recommend a few things.

1. I would like to see the option to combine all minutes used into one. This would allow all minutes used, text messages, and data on the same screen.

2. I have over 275000KB used in data and part of the numbers are cut of. I would say to either increase the line length, or change into MB.

3. In version 4b beta, I had to enter my user name, save, refresh, then exit, and it would not be saved. It took 3 tries. That occurred after I installed the program. I did not soft reset my phone. I am on the new billing system with the box checked. When I now go back into the settings, the user information is blank, but its still saved as the display reads credentials saved. Idk if it matter to display what's alreay saved.

You have a great program. Thanks for creating it. I like how it actually polls from sprints website. I will let you know if I encounter anything else.When downloading your program in PIE, it just opens the cab in PIE. I had to use Pieplus. I am not sure how other site link cabs, but I can download cabs w/o pieplus.Thanks

Last edited by ggoldfingerd; 02-03-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro

fruit is a n00b
Quote:
Yes, i'm aware of both problems. I don't have access to a FFP account, but how would you know how minutes you have on your FFP account (through the website)... or would it just be easier for you to enter it?
Is FFP referring to Fair & Flexible plan? I'm on FFP and maybe thats why its not working for me then.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit View Post
Is FFP referring to Fair & Flexible plan? I'm on FFP and maybe thats why its not working for me then.
It should work. I have a FFP, and version 4b beta works. Make sure you have the latest cab file from the authors site.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software