View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 02:03 AM
ggoldfingerd
PPCGeeks Regular

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I would like to recommend a few things.

1. I would like to see the option to combine all minutes used into one. This would allow all minutes used, text messages, and data on the same screen.

2. I have over 275000KB used in data and part of the numbers are cut of. I would say to either increase the line length, or change into MB.

3. In version 4b beta, I had to enter my user name, save, refresh, then exit, and it would not be saved. It took 3 tries. That occurred after I installed the program. I did not soft reset my phone. I am on the new billing system with the box checked. When I now go back into the settings, the user information is blank, but its still saved as the display reads credentials saved. Idk if it matter to display what's alreay saved.

You have a great program. Thanks for creating it. I like how it actually polls from sprints website. I will let you know if I encounter anything else.When downloading your program in PIE, it just opens the cab in PIE. I had to use Pieplus. I am not sure how other site link cabs, but I can download cabs w/o pieplus.Thanks

Last edited by ggoldfingerd; 02-03-2008 at 02:22 AM.