PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Lurker

djnik26 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
no2chem, do you still need access to an ensemble account with only one line? It is a SERO but it should still give you the correct formatting that you need. Let me know (even though I have my 3rd party account in p2k I still have a SERO in ensemble for my brother).
Old 02-04-2008, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

apollooff320 is a n00b
So this program is broken? because im having the same problems as others with it showing the wrong info on the Today screen.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320 View Post
So this program is broken? because im having the same problems as others with it showing the wrong info on the Today screen.
Its a work in progress. If its giving you weird numbers try pressing the internet button, it should be fixed in the next release. Its working for some accounts.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

arcanecho is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420 View Post
I got the today plug in to show up on my today screen but its not working.If I click the gear and go in to the settings then click the data tab and refresh I get my account info and its correct. But on my today screen the plug in has completely different numbers that are way wrong. Anyone with a idea why the 2 sets of numbers don't match?
What plan are you on? I have the same exact issues as you! I'm on SERO with the older system...
Old 02-04-2008, 09:12 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcanecho View Post
What plan are you on? I have the same exact issues as you! I'm on SERO with the older system...
I have "Sprint Power Pack 450" and I think Im on the new billing system.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint mogul ,treo 755p

rolo918 is a n00b
it worked for about 1 hours and stop

i have a mogul im on the old billing sys. with sprint. it worked for about 1 hour and stoped i have reinstalled it twice and installed it . every time i try to log in it logs in fine it does its thing it shows its geting the info. it log out THEN i get on the botton of th sceen it says

FormatException

and the popup in the middle Error -An unknown Error Occured-

im on the old sys my # is my user name

it worked for about 1 hour and stop and it will not work again

please any help anyone

ty
chris
Old 02-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800 for sprint

snowman876 is a n00b
how do i get my home screen to look lik that on my mogul if so can u email me at jamrok876@aol.com
Old 02-04-2008, 02:46 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
finially got around to installing this.....very nice no2chem, thanks much! but I'm having the same issues as some of the others, from the dat tab it pulls all the correct info, but on the today screen it shows PLN: 33333/44 M2M: 34/2 N/W: 2888/2 TXT: 43/100

thanks again!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit View Post
Is FFP referring to Fair & Flexible plan? I'm on FFP and maybe thats why its not working for me then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
finially got around to installing this.....very nice no2chem, thanks much! but I'm having the same issues as some of the others, from the dat tab it pulls all the correct info, but on the today screen it shows PLN: 33333/44 M2M: 34/2 N/W: 2888/2 TXT: 43/100

thanks again!
click the internet icon on the today screen. its a known issue and i'll get to it soon. glad to see its working for you.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro

fruit is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
click the internet icon on the today screen. its a known issue and i'll get to it soon. glad to see its working for you.
doesnt look to be a simple clicking internet icon will fix issue for me. I'm getting NullReferenceException.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software