PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnik26 View Post
awesome plugin no2chem...works flawless for me (i'm in p2k with my 3rd party employee plan and everything is working great). The only thing is where does it pull the time for the update from? I'm pretty sure sprint's web servers are in the CST time zone and that's what the update time is reflecting for me (im located in EST). Is there any way to make it check what my local time zone is set to on the phone? Thanks again for this!
heh, the reason its working great for you is because im on that plan too and on p2k =p It pulls the data from the server so its in CST, I'll add a bit of code to fix that soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420 View Post
So this is what happened to me. First I installed 0.4 i think the newest one a few min ago and first I got a unknown error. I fixed this by reading and figuring out I was on the new billing system so I had to use my User name-password-###-###-####. After doing this and hitting refresh I went back to my home screen soft reset and it took about 20 seconds to update. It started to log on then checked my usage and logged off. Yay I thought. So now it says "last update ok" 2/2/08 8:50:00 pm. The only problem now is I cant read/interpret the data. It reads my minutes as PLN 33333/44,M2M 34/2,N/W 2888/2,and TXT 43/100. My Sprint usage page when I sign onto Sprint.com is no where close to these numbers.Any explanations? Thanks
*Edit* Most important Thanks no2chem.....
hmmm, try pressing the internet button on the today screen, it should force another refresh. The only other thing I can think of is you might need to reconfigure the right things to show up on the today screen as it seems to be picking up data correctly
Old 02-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit View Post
With my earlier post I was using 0.4 version. I just re-downloaded and installed the 0.4B version. My error is no longer the Null Reference Exception.

After hitting refresh I follow what was written next to refresh. It seems to be logging in with no problem and getting to the page. After it logs out of the account it showed the following:

1) Popup Appears with "An Unknown Error Occured"
2) Next to refresh button it'll show "Format Exception"

Hope that helps. Looking forward to using this

Acct System = P2K (Old)
# of Lines = 3

---
Also, I tried to add the program so that its a sub-plugin for SPB Pocket Plus but it wont allowed that to happen cause the choice is not there.

Yeah, Ill have to take a look at spb pocket plus. I know its working on 1 and 2 line p2k accounts - Format exception generally occurs when the program hits something it doesn't understand. Can you send me the html source to your usage page (with personal info removed?)
Old 02-02-2008, 11:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

cali310 is just getting started
Agreed. Thanks for the great app. The only probs left for me are...the time zone problem and it doesn't seem to be auto-updating every hour. Also, I would love to see my actual minutes I paid for (1250) instead of FFP in the PLN section.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali310 View Post
Agreed. Thanks for the great app. The only probs left for me are...the time zone problem and it doesn't seem to be auto-updating every hour. Also, I would love to see my actual minutes I paid for (1250) instead of FFP in the PLN section.
Yes, i'm aware of both problems. I don't have access to a FFP account, but how would you know how minutes you have on your FFP account (through the website)... or would it just be easier for you to enter it?
Old 02-02-2008, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: the untTOUCHable PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT (echo...) int... int... int...

Bruh Man is a n00b
Got it...
Worx fine on Mogul WM6
Thank you...
Now can you hack the server & reduce my bill?
hAhAhaHA
PEACE
Old 02-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

num1maniac is a n00b
do i have to ins on my pc 1st.i'm trying to ins on my phone and it wont do anything when i click on the download link
Old 02-03-2008, 12:28 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1maniac View Post
do i have to ins on my pc 1st.i'm trying to ins on my phone and it wont do anything when i click on the download link
should work from the phone, copy the cab to the storage card or something...
Old 02-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Lurker

Chandler is a n00b
Is everyone downloading the CAB directly into their ppc? Or are you syncing using a computer.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:38 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
well I refreshed and changed some of the text now I get. ANY 33333/44,,M2M 34/2,,INC 2888/2,,and TXT 43/100....Seams to be connecting and dling data I just cant figure out who's data cause its not matching my sprint account.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

cali310 is just getting started
"Yes, i'm aware of both problems. I don't have access to a FFP account, but how would you know how minutes you have on your FFP account (through the website)... or would it just be easier for you to enter it?"

Easier to just enter it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software