PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
It logs me in New Billing System then goes to "finding minute usage" page then says "getting usage" and then goes to "logging out" and gives "An Unknown Error Occurred"
thank you very much for the report. This probably means that Im not handling all the different type of new billing system pages correctly.

Do you only have one line? The ensemble account I have access to has multiple lines..
Old 02-02-2008, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
thank you very much for the report. This probably means that Im not handling all the different type of new billing system pages correctly.

Do you only have one line? The ensemble account I have access to has multiple lines..
I didn't get that 'Single' or 'Multiple' Lines?

Does following pic. help? and here is the URL for that page (replace X with phone number)

https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/...rceAction=true

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.

Last edited by DesiChora; 02-02-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
I didn't get that 'Single' or 'Multiple' Lines?

Does following pic. help? and here is the URL for that page (replace X with phone number)

https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/...rceAction=true

ah by multiple lines i mean like more than one phone number on your account, the account I have access to has multiple =)

Im going to guess its a slight diffrence in the html, would it be possible for you to save that page as html and zip the source up for me? (w/your personal info removed?)

Edit: I think i've found an issue with the Flexible wording. looking into that.

Last edited by no2chem; 02-02-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
Check your PM. BTW I have only one line in my account.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro
Carrier: Sprint

fruit is a n00b
Hi no2chem,
I tested this and had the same issues other had. I'm still on the P2K (old) billing system but with multiple lines. I really like the way you've laid it out but I had a small request for the future:

Make this plugin able to reside within a plugin (i.e. within SPB Pocket +)
Old 02-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit View Post
Hi no2chem,
I tested this and had the same issues other had. I'm still on the P2K (old) billing system but with multiple lines. I really like the way you've laid it out but I had a small request for the future:

Make this plugin able to reside within a plugin (i.e. within SPB Pocket +)
strange, I've tested it on a P2K account with multiple lines. Are you getting the null reference exception too with the new version (0.4b)?

other plugins should be able to use the data, its stored in the registry under HKLM\software\Wei Enterprises\nueMinutes\Data
Old 02-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to 98classic
just loaded this up, got it on my today screen, logs in checks minutes logs out but it doesnt show the usage, it shows pln 33333/44 m2m 34/2 n/w 2888/2 txt 43/100

when i'm in the settings page and hit refresh it brings up all the right info, just not refreshing the today screen.

new system with your touch 6.1 rom if that matters.

edit: pffft hadn't saved the today tab settings in the settings.

great plug in, i never go over my minutes and have unlimited everything else but i always like looking at my usage, like a scab you always mess with. great plug in keep up the good work.

Last edited by 98classic; 02-02-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic View Post
just loaded this up, got it on my today screen, logs in checks minutes logs out but it doesnt show the usage, it shows pln 33333/44 m2m 34/2 n/w 2888/2 txt 43/100

when i'm in the settings page and hit refresh it brings up all the right info, just not refreshing the today screen.

new system with your touch 6.1 rom if that matters.

edit: pffft hadn't saved the today tab settings in the settings.

great plug in, i never go over my minutes and have unlimited everything else but i always like looking at my usage, like a scab you always mess with. great plug in keep up the good work.
yeah, i'll have to fix that inital update bug with the random numbers. glad to hear its working for you, are you on the new system?
Old 02-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sbulloch is a n00b
NueMinutes

I have mutiple accounts three and am getting the error msg.
thanks,
Old 02-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to 98classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
yeah, i'll have to fix that inital update bug with the random numbers. glad to hear its working for you, are you on the new system?
yea new system with two lines on the account

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software