View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 11:39 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit View Post
With my earlier post I was using 0.4 version. I just re-downloaded and installed the 0.4B version. My error is no longer the Null Reference Exception.

After hitting refresh I follow what was written next to refresh. It seems to be logging in with no problem and getting to the page. After it logs out of the account it showed the following:

1) Popup Appears with "An Unknown Error Occured"
2) Next to refresh button it'll show "Format Exception"

Hope that helps. Looking forward to using this

Acct System = P2K (Old)
# of Lines = 3

---
Also, I tried to add the program so that its a sub-plugin for SPB Pocket Plus but it wont allowed that to happen cause the choice is not there.

Yeah, Ill have to take a look at spb pocket plus. I know its working on 1 and 2 line p2k accounts - Format exception generally occurs when the program hits something it doesn't understand. Can you send me the html source to your usage page (with personal info removed?)