View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 11:37 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnik26 View Post
awesome plugin no2chem...works flawless for me (i'm in p2k with my 3rd party employee plan and everything is working great). The only thing is where does it pull the time for the update from? I'm pretty sure sprint's web servers are in the CST time zone and that's what the update time is reflecting for me (im located in EST). Is there any way to make it check what my local time zone is set to on the phone? Thanks again for this!
heh, the reason its working great for you is because im on that plan too and on p2k =p It pulls the data from the server so its in CST, I'll add a bit of code to fix that soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420 View Post
So this is what happened to me. First I installed 0.4 i think the newest one a few min ago and first I got a unknown error. I fixed this by reading and figuring out I was on the new billing system so I had to use my User name-password-###-###-####. After doing this and hitting refresh I went back to my home screen soft reset and it took about 20 seconds to update. It started to log on then checked my usage and logged off. Yay I thought. So now it says "last update ok" 2/2/08 8:50:00 pm. The only problem now is I cant read/interpret the data. It reads my minutes as PLN 33333/44,M2M 34/2,N/W 2888/2,and TXT 43/100. My Sprint usage page when I sign onto Sprint.com is no where close to these numbers.Any explanations? Thanks
*Edit* Most important Thanks no2chem.....
hmmm, try pressing the internet button on the today screen, it should force another refresh. The only other thing I can think of is you might need to reconfigure the right things to show up on the today screen as it seems to be picking up data correctly