PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinalsh91 View Post
s2w,您好!!
我代表喜欢您的主题美化设计的中国人,对您表示感谢!!并永远支持您!!
再次用中国最好的祝福祝愿您。。。。
祝您全家幸福!!万事如意!!
AGREED!! and slapped you a thanks on there so you got some rep. now

just messing around.............

Last edited by Straitup27; 11-03-2010 at 11:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

tracsportva is just getting started
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

I am not too fluent in cookies...will this theme be available for us normal folk..? I love the clear theme you made, I really appreciate the effort you do to make this happen.

Ryan
Old 11-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

hey s2w liking the theme man it's hot !! sorry it took me so long to reply been workin and playing around with the cht finally got it set up the way i like ..thanks alot for all the hard and much appreciated work

forever slappin the thanks button ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.8 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:56 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I turned the Red Crimson, Black &White... took a shot at turning it green too... color is off i think though..?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (6.1 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (5.9 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (6.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (4.8 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.jpg (4.4 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot6.jpg (4.8 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot7.jpg (6.6 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot8.jpg (7.0 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot9.jpg (6.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WFG; 11-03-2010 at 07:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:03 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Whats a easy way to change the color like that?

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-03-2010, 08:19 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Whats a easy way to change the color like that?
You'll need "cfc_gui" (google xda), get "Paint.NET" or "Gimp" & "Win CE Cab Manager".

With the cab manger, open and extract all files from the theme cab to a folder. You'll see .PNG image files and manila files, the manaila files contain .png images too, this is where you will need cfc gui to "Export" those. open all the images with gimp or paint.net (paint.net is a little more user friendly for this) and use the tools to change the "Hue" in "hue/Saturation" settings to achieve your desired color.

Then after saving the images you extracted from the manila files, you will use cfc gui again to "Import" them back... Then just copy those files to your windows directy (On TP2) or use the cab manager to "Replace your edited files into the theme cab and install...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: O2

anon4 is a n00b

Can anyone pm me either the CHT 2.0 green or black theme ?? PM'ed s2w 3 days ago with no reply !!! Im a newbie on here (mainly xda) but seems s2w wants feedback, but doesnt answer pm's !!! either way, glad to find this forum..
Old 11-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon4 View Post
Can anyone pm me either the CHT 2.0 green or black theme ?? PM'ed s2w 3 days ago with no reply !!! Im a newbie on here (mainly xda) but seems s2w wants feedback, but doesnt answer pm's !!! either way, glad to find this forum..
first off welcome!!

sadly we must wait on S2W to release these to us in pm's due to users downloading content and not even commenting on the work and ect.

i too am waiting on a reply from a pm i sent him,but your comment on him not answering pm's is simply not true!!!!!

keep in mind that S2W is a very busy business man who travels a decent bit so as most users have the time to log in daily and ect. S2W does not have this luxury due to a personal life,work,and among other things

i have never not had a pm i have sent to S2W not answered,as i said previously he just doesn't log on as often as we do because he has commitments in life

i and other testers cannot share beta testing work that has been sent to us,so we as a community must wait till a public release or a release to a ind. thru pm's,it boils down to respect for S2W

just be patient for a reply as i'm quite anxious myself but the red theme is available for the time being if you decide you wanna try that until you receive a reply

just trying to keep you in the loop and inform you to not make assumptions as stated as far as answering a pm sent,if you were to look at his profile you would see he has not been logged on in a few days now,he's not ignoring us,he is just a busy guy who shares some badass themes as time permits
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:37 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
outstanding!!! can't wait to try this out in just a min!! in regards to your post on previous page.................

users!!! this our fault!!! step up and comment before we lose yet another great member of our dying community,all thats asked is a little feedback as far as what you like/don't like issues/bugs and ect.

seriously has our community become so unappreciative of a person's hard work??? we don't have to pay,his themes give our phones new life and all thats asked is a comment on the work seriously i mean WTF!!

i for one am truly saddened but what S2W has posted as far as the feedback being provided and how it may affect the work being provided that he does in his own PERSONAL FREE TIME!!

i have just started a few months back messing with detailed graphics and S2W among 3 others were and are my inspiration to learn and to do so,now i have fear that he will no longer be doing this because of a few bad seeds,personally (and this is my opinion) i feel there are no other themes that can touch the work being provided here as far as detail,graphics,use,and the overall aspect of a "theme" but maybe it's just me

i do truly think that ppl could take the time out of their busy lives to say thank you or nice work since they can take time out of their busy lives to come to this thread and download the files and use them

and if you like it just say so,if not do that as well,feedback can give a person 10 times than most realize,so this a rant from me cause im pissed off we are gonna lose one of the best skinners i have ever had the privilege of knowing and the chance to use his great work!!

S2W i understand where your coming from bro,and i totally respect your decision it just makes me sick seeing how you feel about all because of us users and thats whose fault it is and nobody else's,simply put this our fault and i apologize for the community though it may not mean much i do hope one or two others reading this will voice their feelings as well,will always be here to support your work and if there is ever a single thing i can do to help please don't hesitate to hit me up brother!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND HAVE DONE!! I certainly thank you for giving me the inspiration to start messing with graphics my self,i have a loooooooooong way to go but you gotta start somewhere lol

PM sent!!! gonna post a few screens in a few!!

edit: 49 downloads and just a handful of comments is exactly why........................
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Please dont give up!!!

Im not using cht2.0 so I can't give feedback I have to say I am in AWE every time you post your themes and always looking here There is no other poster IVE seen with such creativity.

Again and again you surprise me. It will be a very sad day when you give up working on the tp2.

I will never give up my TWP Its an amazing machine and I absolutely love it. Its great that at least there are 1or2 people here that I can still count on to provide revolutionary themes on a constant basis.

I know you said not to post because its too late. I understand its not recognition your looking for just constructive criticism which is not much to ask for. The truth is Id be more then happy to donate to your work because I believe there is no other person who takes themes to the level that you do. You should be aware of how much I admire your work. However since you dont accept donation I think its not much at all to post a simple one or two lines of your work. Unfortunately Im still using formulas mobile shell rom and since Timberwolf doesn't create roms for TP2 anymore I simply dont trust other chefs there are always bugs in there roms. Since your themes dont work for mobile shell I have to admire your work from afar.

People usually post when there are problems with themes and roms so when something is in perfectly working condition that just play with it and forget NOT IGNORE that you want some constructive criticism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
first off welcome!!

sadly we must wait on S2W to release these to us in pm's due to users downloading content and not even commenting on the work and ect.

i too am waiting on a reply from a pm i sent him,but your comment on him not answering pm's is simply not true!!!!!

keep in mind that S2W is a very busy business man who travels a decent bit so as most users have the time to log in daily and ect. S2W does not have this luxury due to a personal life,work,and among other things

i have never not had a pm i have sent to S2W not answered,as i said previously he just doesn't log on as often as we do because he has commitments in life

i and other testers cannot share beta testing work that has been sent to us,so we as a community must wait till a public release or a release to a ind. thru pm's,it boils down to respect for S2W

just be patient for a reply as i'm quite anxious myself but the red theme is available for the time being if you decide you wanna try that until you receive a reply

just trying to keep you in the loop and inform you to not make assumptions as stated as far as answering a pm sent,if you were to look at his profile you would see he has not been logged on in a few days now,he's not ignoring us,he is just a busy guy who shares some badass themes as time permits

I want to thank you Strait(you are definitely a positive reinforcement) as well as others here (WFG, Mod, etc) many who I havent meantioned by name since you are too many But nonetheless you have supported me throughout post & PMs. And if you read this I say THANK YOU!!!! You guys know who you are!

I guess it is what it is. But in the end I didnt mean to nag or sound harsh in my comment, but merely pass on a simple statement. (just got to me that you see the downloads and the posts dont add up and to no surprise of mine, they still dont) I mean really, I only ask so I can improve on these themes not for me but for the community.

Anyways I wont bore you guys again with my concerns, which did leave a sour taste.

But to let you guys know that after reviewing the post/PMs I wont let down those supporters to my themes. Not sure how, but I will see that the Black/Green theme will see a release date soon.

I dont think its fair not to, since I have always tried to keep my word.

I also apologize if I could not get to all PMs honestly I haven't replied to none, not because I didnt care to... but I got several and most of the subject headings lead to the black/green theme.

All I can say is expect some news soon.

Black/Green

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:07 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

s2w it wasn't harsh dude you was simply stating it would be nice for feedback i totally agree with straigt and mod . you take the time to put out themes that require alot of hard work ..and for that i am grateful

as always i slapped the thanks button ...
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software