View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon4 View Post
Can anyone pm me either the CHT 2.0 green or black theme ?? PM'ed s2w 3 days ago with no reply !!! Im a newbie on here (mainly xda) but seems s2w wants feedback, but doesnt answer pm's !!! either way, glad to find this forum..
first off welcome!!

sadly we must wait on S2W to release these to us in pm's due to users downloading content and not even commenting on the work and ect.

i too am waiting on a reply from a pm i sent him,but your comment on him not answering pm's is simply not true!!!!!

keep in mind that S2W is a very busy business man who travels a decent bit so as most users have the time to log in daily and ect. S2W does not have this luxury due to a personal life,work,and among other things

i have never not had a pm i have sent to S2W not answered,as i said previously he just doesn't log on as often as we do because he has commitments in life

i and other testers cannot share beta testing work that has been sent to us,so we as a community must wait till a public release or a release to a ind. thru pm's,it boils down to respect for S2W

just be patient for a reply as i'm quite anxious myself but the red theme is available for the time being if you decide you wanna try that until you receive a reply

just trying to keep you in the loop and inform you to not make assumptions as stated as far as answering a pm sent,if you were to look at his profile you would see he has not been logged on in a few days now,he's not ignoring us,he is just a busy guy who shares some badass themes as time permits

This post has been thanked 3 times.