PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

be glad when cht 1.8.1 drops with full screen hd wallpaper without hdwalls needed lol,damn bwizard distorts some images due to color

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

yo Straightup is that XPC's Dinik/Anastasia ROM..??

Old 06-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
yo Straightup is that XPC's Dinik/Anastasia ROM..??
actually its nrgz/dinik latest,i wanted to see what this 2015 was like so i flashed a few hrs ago,just some nice mods installed!! when XYC's latest update drops it's gonna look better than this plus unlike nrgz xyc has everything skinned,don't like how some of nrgz icons don't set the glass icons on cht,also he left all his folders the same as they have always been,he should have skinned those too,just my opinion,but a nice rom none the less
Old 06-14-2010, 02:03 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by straitup27 View Post

be glad when cht 1.8.1 drops with full screen hd wallpaper without hdwalls needed lol,damn bwizard distorts some images due to color
sick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
actually its nrgz/dinik latest,i wanted to see what this 2015 was like so i flashed a few hrs ago,just some nice mods installed!! when XYC's latest update drops it's gonna look better than this plus unlike nrgz xyc has everything skinned,don't like how some of nrgz icons don't set the glass icons on cht,also he left all his folders the same as they have always been,he should have skinned those too,just my opinion,but a nice rom none the less
Yeah x2 on that... I had mine lookin almost like urs on XYC's ROM that's why I asked... And you're not jokin about CHT 1.8.1, I can't wait man that shit should be pretty serious...
Old 06-14-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

Old 06-14-2010, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post

have you tried BG tweak from XDA?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...06#post6128206

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
I checked that out before, seemed a bit involved lol...
Old 06-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
yes and thank you i had been using that tweak up until cht 1.8 dropped which in essence you can use it on a clean rom before you install cht 1.8 to get the tb and sk areas to match desired wallpaper,but have to remove the app if you use cht 1.8,but the areas will remain skinned then you can choose your wallpaper and your set,sadly i change my wallpaper 20 times a day lol
Quote:
I checked that out before, seemed a bit involved lol...
well the true way of using it can be drawn out lol,but it has a"fake transparency" setting that actually does the exact same as bwizard but with much higher quality so if your not using cht 1.8 hands down this is my app. of choice for the desired effect,under settings uncheck hd wallpaper setting and select 6.5 fake transparency (works on 6.5.x too) select wallpaper and soft reset and viola!!

don't know why bwizard works with cht and bg tweaks doesn't but it doesn't matter because after cht 1.8.1 neither will be needed
Old 06-14-2010, 04:21 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
^^What clock is that?
can't remember where I got it...lol... will copy the manila files out for ya in a little while...

Quote:
That shits real clean..
thought you might like this clock...

original post here
Attached Files
File Type: zip Marijuana Swatch.zip (230.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software