View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:03 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
actually its nrgz/dinik latest,i wanted to see what this 2015 was like so i flashed a few hrs ago,just some nice mods installed!! when XYC's latest update drops it's gonna look better than this plus unlike nrgz xyc has everything skinned,don't like how some of nrgz icons don't set the glass icons on cht,also he left all his folders the same as they have always been,he should have skinned those too,just my opinion,but a nice rom none the less
Yeah x2 on that... I had mine lookin almost like urs on XYC's ROM that's why I asked... And you're not jokin about CHT 1.8.1, I can't wait man that shit should be pretty serious...