View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
yes and thank you i had been using that tweak up until cht 1.8 dropped which in essence you can use it on a clean rom before you install cht 1.8 to get the tb and sk areas to match desired wallpaper,but have to remove the app if you use cht 1.8,but the areas will remain skinned then you can choose your wallpaper and your set,sadly i change my wallpaper 20 times a day lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
I checked that out before, seemed a bit involved lol...
well the true way of using it can be drawn out lol,but it has a"fake transparency" setting that actually does the exact same as bwizard but with much higher quality so if your not using cht 1.8 hands down this is my app. of choice for the desired effect,under settings uncheck hd wallpaper setting and select 6.5 fake transparency (works on 6.5.x too) select wallpaper and soft reset and viola!!

don't know why bwizard works with cht and bg tweaks doesn't but it doesn't matter because after cht 1.8.1 neither will be needed