PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released

ok tiny glitch. one of my "free links" (I have no idea which one I can't remember) is busted.

its blank and stuffed up in the upper left corner of the screen. I can not remove it move it edit it do anything to it.

how do I get rid of it? I HAD a free link to the "people" tab that did not restore could it be that one?

suggestions? I really don't want to hard reset Again and I don't want to reset and rebuild the interface again. its working perfectly so far I just need that stuck blank free link gone.

Ok fixed it. on a hunch that it was the people free link I found and installed your new tab link add on. did not get rid of the ghost free link but the people free link POOF appears

then I remember what the other one was. Battery state. so I installed that add on and poof it appears and moves back where I had it.

so it seems you removed the state and tab functionality and made them into an "add on" and this was causing the ghosts.

all fixed.

so far NO issues and this version does seem a little faster.

very nice

Last edited by nerys; 11-17-2010 at 12:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ok, same ROM & cabs noted, 2 QL's replicated and took over previously defined QLs. Gonna redo them, and hope it's a one-timer. Will post further findings.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:48 AM
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
ok, same ROM & cabs noted, 2 QL's replicated and took over previously defined QLs. Gonna redo them, and hope it's a one-timer. Will post further findings.
Did it again. On 4x4 grid, with top left being [1,1], QL [4,3] replicated and took over QL [4,4]. I opened Opera Mini, nav'd to ppc, left it open, and turned off screen.

Now, I've uninstalled CHTS (have a hunch) & left phone in state noted above. We'll see what happens now...
Old 11-18-2010, 02:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone else having problems with free links on their lock screen? i'm running vin's plutonium with sense 28244 and when i try to slide the link to the right to toggle vibrate or my phone screen it blinks and does nothing. but then when i slide downward it is kinda glitchy but works most of the time. even so that is kinda annoying
Old 11-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Rockin' the Red!!

Santod, regarding the QL Problems...do you believe CHTS may be the culprit? I've peeled it off my test phone, and no more QL jumps, etc. I'm about to point my finger at CHTS, but will continue testing for jumps/etc. first for a little longer.

Tone-loc, sorry bro, I don't use a lock screen, but if you don't figure it out, let me know & I'll check it out.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I doubt CHTS is the culprit since I have "never" installed CHTS. but on the new 2.0 final I have yet to have a QL jump on me so .......
Old 11-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Santod, regarding the QL Problems...do you believe CHTS may be the culprit? I've peeled it off my test phone, and no more QL jumps, etc. I'm about to point my finger at CHTS, but will continue testing for jumps/etc. first for a little longer.

Tone-loc, sorry bro, I don't use a lock screen, but if you don't figure it out, let me know & I'll check it out.
thanks i'll report back after i try a reinstall...what is the proper procedure in installing and uninstalling cht and chteditor, if there is one?
Old 11-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is my first time using CHT2.0 and I can't find widgets like free main storage, total card storage, battery life, free ram.

How do I get to these I can't find them under Add quick links.

Am I missing something?

Old 11-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

you have to download and add the new "state widget" and "tab widget" they are no longer built directly in like the beta they are "add ons" now.

its in the "third" post of this thread and called "State Links" and "Tab Links"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
I doubt CHTS is the culprit since I have "never" installed CHTS. but on the new 2.0 final I have yet to have a QL jump on me so .......
Since my QL issues have been pretty frequent, another day will confirm if it isn't. Not that I don't believe you, but I believe the QL/UI-quirks may not all be the same. Did you have the "replicating & conquering" QLs like I did? Well, like I said, another day will hopefully clear up a little bit over here. No QL issues this morning after uninstalling CHTS last night, I'll check later tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
thanks i'll report back after i try a reinstall...what is the proper procedure in installing and uninstalling cht and chteditor, if there is one?
I'm not 100% sure, but I've always installed CHT, then CHTE; and uninstalled CHTE, then CHT. But lately, I reflash ROM, then CHT/CHTE/CHTS.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software