View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 11:42 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released

ok tiny glitch. one of my "free links" (I have no idea which one I can't remember) is busted.

its blank and stuffed up in the upper left corner of the screen. I can not remove it move it edit it do anything to it.

how do I get rid of it? I HAD a free link to the "people" tab that did not restore could it be that one?

suggestions? I really don't want to hard reset Again and I don't want to reset and rebuild the interface again. its working perfectly so far I just need that stuck blank free link gone.

Ok fixed it. on a hunch that it was the people free link I found and installed your new tab link add on. did not get rid of the ghost free link but the people free link POOF appears

then I remember what the other one was. Battery state. so I installed that add on and poof it appears and moves back where I had it.

so it seems you removed the state and tab functionality and made them into an "add on" and this was causing the ghosts.

all fixed.

so far NO issues and this version does seem a little faster.

very nice

Last edited by nerys; 11-17-2010 at 12:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.