PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 05:35 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
I had quicklinks replicate on me again. From "center" quicklinks, swiping left & right shows quicklinks with duplicates from center set. I'm on Vin's 11.9 Pluto, but I don't think ROM matters, since this also happened on previous Vin Roms & 2.0b. Also, center grid is 4x4.

Also, with extra-wide WP, quicklink grids kept getting out of alignment (off center) when swiping left, back, right, back, etc. Also, was able to continuously swipe left from quicklink level, beyond defined number of pages, with quicklink grid moving off the page. But moving up to main & then back to quicklinks re-centered the quicklink grids. Somehow, it corrected itself. Don't remember exactly what I did. Notably, after making changes via CHTE and exiting, saying yes to the "restart sense" option doesn't seem to always reset sense.

Nonetheless, I'm very thankful for the entire CHT crew!
Sounds like a bad import from the Beta to me.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work

I must be stupid. I have fiddled with this for over an hour and cannot get my quicklinks to show 2 rows at the bottom of the home screen. I shrunk the size of my clock and moved everything up but it will only show 1 row. There is lots of room under that first row to show another row but no go. If I slide up I get 4 rows and a one line clock. I tightened up the spacing on the rows and am running 5 columns and 4 rows. Tried 4 columns also but no diff.

Ok so what did I do wrong??

Thanks

Edit: here are 2 screen shots of the home screen. first home and second with quicklinks scrolled up

Last edited by frozenbutt; 11-14-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Added screen shots
Old 11-14-2010, 07:51 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
I must be stupid. I have fiddled with this for over an hour and cannot get my quicklinks to show 2 rows at the bottom of the home screen. I shrunk the size of my clock and moved everything up but it will only show 1 row. There is lots of room under that first row to show another row but no go. If I slide up I get 4 rows and a one line clock. I tightened up the spacing on the rows and am running 5 columns and 4 rows. Tried 4 columns also but no diff.

Ok so what did I do wrong??

Thanks

Edit: here are 2 screen shots of the home screen. first home and second with quicklinks scrolled up
So, once you have set the number of rows to allow displayed in the Editor,
Then enter edit mode and tap and hold the quicklinks until menu pops up,
then select next, next until the number of rows you want showing, are showing. Or in edit mode, tap the advanced softkey and set the number of rows there to show.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G, Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

ProDriver77 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Santod,

I noticed this on the Beta & figured it would be a bug-fix on Final, but I'm getting "ghost links" (replicating icons) on my left-hand quick-link page (running 3 pages). I've even started with fresh install after a hard reset and manually entered my settings and links (as opposed to importing).

Currently running TP2 with stock Sprint 6.5 ROM.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

geez man i hate sounding like a damn mcdonalds commercial but........

I'M LOVING IT!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hmmm I tried the tap and next and that did work although I had already found the advanced tab and set the number of rows there to 2. Two rows show up fine but when I click on Done I am right back where I started. One row showing and a whole lot of space below where a second row could go. I even tried setting the number of rows in chtedit to 2 but when it loaded sense again it was still only giving me one row. I tried moving the rows down as low as I could and now have a tone of space above but when I drag the clock down the bottom row disappears.

sigh
Old 11-14-2010, 09:08 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDriver77 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Santod,

I noticed this on the Beta & figured it would be a bug-fix on Final, but I'm getting "ghost links" (replicating icons) on my left-hand quick-link page (running 3 pages). I've even started with fresh install after a hard reset and manually entered my settings and links (as opposed to importing).

Currently running TP2 with stock Sprint 6.5 ROM.
Should definitely be fixed, as I personally went through much trouble to see to it.
If you mean that when you set your first link, they duplicated on the first page, can you remove them?
This should be a one time occurance at best and resolve itself once you remove them.
You can also try deleting your icon cache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
geez man i hate sounding like a damn mcdonalds commercial but........

I'M LOVING IT!!!
Thanks bud, glad to hear it.
Quote:
Hmmm I tried the tap and next and that did work although I had already found the advanced tab and set the number of rows there to 2. Two rows show up fine but when I click on Done I am right back where I started. One row showing and a whole lot of space below where a second row could go. I even tried setting the number of rows in chtedit to 2 but when it loaded sense again it was still only giving me one row. I tried moving the rows down as low as I could and now have a tone of space above but when I drag the clock down the bottom row disappears.

sigh
Well, I'm not sure what you got goin there, but you can have as many rows wherever you want them.
If they are too close to your Calendar(appointments) bar, they will hide.
If they are too close to Tasks bar they will hide.

Other then that and setting the number of rows and columns, there isn't much more to it.
Are you running this on a fresh rom?
Did you remove the last version of CHT before installing this one?
Have you imported from an older version?
Old 11-14-2010, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I just flashed the nov 13 energy rom and everything is a fresh install. I tried doing a restore defaults in the editor and I have 2 rows back. The only thing now is I changed my bottom row of buttons.

This is nice but I do prefer the ones that I had before as in the previous post. Windows, Action and Menu
Old 11-14-2010, 09:21 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
I just flashed the nov 13 energy rom and everything is a fresh install. I tried doing a restore defaults in the editor and I have 2 rows back. The only thing now is I changed my bottom row of buttons.

This is nice but I do prefer the ones that I had before as in the previous post. Windows, Action and Menu
Turn off the CHT Softkeys in the CHTeditor then.
There is a manual in the first post and it's pretty thorough.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

My apologies. Thanks for the help. Not sure what the original problem was but knowing me I probably change too many things at a time and screwed it all up. I am back to normal and I will do an export settings before I screw with anymore settings.

I just can't stop tinkering with things. Drives my wife nuts. hahaha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software