PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Instinct
Carrier: sprint

pistu is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

I messed it up bad. I installed the version 1.8 today and had my default lock set up with password and disabled the CHT lock. Unfortunately when I locked my phone, i used the lock icon from the cht editor and its asking for password. I dont know how to hard reset since I am not able to power off the phone. Any help is really appreciated.

Last edited by pistu; 06-08-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:37 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
I messed it up bad. I installed the version 8 today and had my default lock set up with password and disabled the CHT lock. Unfortunately when I locked my phone, i used the lock icon from the cht editor and its asking for password. I dont know how to hard reset since I am not able to power off the phone. Any help is really appreciated.
Did you not see the warning when you enabled the CHT lockscreen?
Pull your battery out, if you can't turn it off.
Then hard reset.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I did pull my battery out and when I put it back in and the phone automatically turns on. Dumb question, can I hard reset with the battery out? coz when I pulled the battery out and placed it back in , the phone rebooted and gives me a password screen (CHT editor font screen not the windows one) I even tried entering the password it didnt accept it. I disabled the cht lockscreen, the phone resetted and only after that I turn on the password lock but I guess I used the password icon from the editor which caused the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Did you not see the warning when you enabled the CHT lockscreen?
Pull your battery out, if you can't turn it off.
Then hard reset.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
I did pull my battery out and when I put it back in and the phone automatically turns on. .
AHHH ITS POSSESSED..!!!!

Quote:
Dumb question, can I hard reset with the battery out? .
Nope... Battery must be installed in order for the phone to operate...

Old 06-08-2010, 12:56 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

great stuff... lovin the toggle switchs and notification quick lnks. i never used the muzic tab, so i disabled it and now i can keep it disable and use it w/ the home widget keeping function. great idea w/ the wallpaper settings..seperate walls 4 home/other tabs/lockscreen, x2 w/ landscape

looked over the future plans section...so just gonna throw out there my thoughts in case not already mentioned and if you dont mind. 4 the toggle switchs: thought it would have auto backlight. and w/ the new color txt option maybe expandable threw out sense ui. (reason 4 that is i have white backround on all tabs and it has the white txt but my home background is paradise pic so white txt is gud but would like 2 change other tabs 2 black.) tried a cab found on xda but it broked sense.

edit: just thought bout it an the color txt on other tabs (seperate from home) doesnt make sense for a cookie "HOME TAB" mod, sorry but still could be useful
Old 06-08-2010, 01:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

i just hard reseted it...
Old 06-08-2010, 01:14 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Its both funny and not at the same time.. fml

neways let me get this straight
1. I pull the battery out
2. I place the battery back in and then press both the end talk and the end button simultaneously
3. wait for the popup window to show up and then press the volume down button right?..
but I am not getting the pop up window... guess its time to take it in tomm.
Volume down, end call, send call, at same time.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

fml.. all bad timing neways was able to hard reset it, that pulling out the battery worked. As you can tell I am a noob at this, my first smart phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
AHHH ITS POSSESSED..!!!!

Nope... Battery must be installed in order for the phone to operate...
Old 06-08-2010, 02:29 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Come on guys, there has been over 2300 views on this thread and 13 thanks on the first post, give santod's some props and hit that thanks button for him on the first page.

(And it would not hurt tossing Mr. Co0kies a donation over at XDA)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor

Hey, I'm at work so can't test thi out, but it looks amazing!...one question, will the lock screen show how much time is left before the alarm goes off? S2U2 does this and its really the only reason I use it so I can quickly turn the phone on and see that I have 7hours and 32minutes before the alarm goes off...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software