PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Instinct
Carrier: sprint

pistu is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

Thanks Santod, but when you export it where do you save it? in the CHT folder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
If you open up the Co0kie Home Tab Editor,
Tap the right softkey "menu" button.
Then export settings.
Once you have uninstalled the old CHT and CHT editor and have soft reset, you can install the new one along with the new editor.
Then in the same softkey "menu" option in the editor, import the settings file you exported before.

There is also a video link in the second post of the thread about the Editor and how to use it.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:24 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebb View Post
Thanks, Santod, for the response. I see in the CHT editor where application defaults can be changed, but no program here for bluetooth. Is there somewhere else in the editor or registry where the bluetooth stack (which I assume in NRG is BTTrayCE.exe) can be specified? Thanks again.
Yes, it should be at the bottom of the Applications list if you scroll to the bottom.
Let me know if that's not the case.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:25 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
Thanks Santod, but when you export it where do you save it? in the CHT folder?
No, as you will be uninstalling CHT.
Please save it to your storage card, where you can find it to import later.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

got it thanks, saved to my storage card. Will try the newer version today.

Quote:
No, as you will be uninstalling CHT.
Please save it to your storage card, where you can find it to import later.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work

Has anyone else experienced this? Slide the appointments widget all the way down to show all appointments and leave it. After a few mins, I go back to the home screen and in the upper left, I have start and the screen is frozen. Looking at NRZG 23569.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:56 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Has anyone else experienced this? Slide the appointments widget all the way down to show all appointments and leave it. After a few mins, I go back to the home screen and in the upper left, I have start and the screen is frozen. Looking at NRZG 23569.
I have not seen that happen on NRGz rom.
But I also have not used it cooked in.
Which one of his roms are you running?
He had a couple of issues with how he cooked the first CHT 1.8 roms and redid them.
Or are you using an NRGz rom without CHT cooked in?
Old 06-07-2010, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Its a landscape hdwalls issue, that is controlled by Cht. But a fix is coming soon. It is not effecting the bg4all thats built in.

Alright cool thanks dude... I'm gonna revert back to 1.7.1 for now but once the new 1.8.1 comes out I'm definitely hoppin back on board...

Old 06-07-2010, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I dont see the widgets. Is there anything that I have to do to enable them? the one that has the flight mode etc from the you tube video.

Edit: never mind figured it out. We should go to edi quicklinks and add them again. it isnt there by default.

Last edited by pistu; 06-07-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor

My device is auto locking on standby even with the setting disabled. I installed cookie mod today, and it started it doing this after a soft reset. I tried turning it on and off but it stays on either way.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {{Manila Mod}}{{6-Jun-2010}} Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlw View Post
Puff601, thanks for answering my question. Just to make sure, you are saying to install HDwalls, however, in the CHTE select the regular wallpaper option and anytime I change regular wallpaper (not HD wallpaper) it will do the same thing Max TTM was doing? Santod, I read the FAQ on wallpaper and I just didn't see this question answered. I will read it again. Thanks to both of you.
yep you have it right except every time you want to change the regular wallpaper, you must change the HDwalls to a matching one... Luckily i have almost 50 hdwalls that skin the bars and ive got the regular wallpapers to match. this will work for me until the hdwalls bug is fixed. I posted a screenshot of how it looks

@Santod if CHT could skin the taskbar & softbar using regular wallpaper, that would be awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 201067_001.jpg (70.9 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software