View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:05 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}{{6-Jun-2010}} Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlw View Post
Puff601, thanks for answering my question. Just to make sure, you are saying to install HDwalls, however, in the CHTE select the regular wallpaper option and anytime I change regular wallpaper (not HD wallpaper) it will do the same thing Max TTM was doing? Santod, I read the FAQ on wallpaper and I just didn't see this question answered. I will read it again. Thanks to both of you.
yep you have it right except every time you want to change the regular wallpaper, you must change the HDwalls to a matching one... Luckily i have almost 50 hdwalls that skin the bars and ive got the regular wallpapers to match. this will work for me until the hdwalls bug is fixed. I posted a screenshot of how it looks

@Santod if CHT could skin the taskbar & softbar using regular wallpaper, that would be awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 201067_001.jpg (70.9 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!