PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

I know this might sound like a dumb question, and I guess you can say I'm asking more for clarity rather than an actual response, but...

why is it that the fullscreen weather animations lag out my device? It doesn't lag at all without this mod installed, but then when I install it, it lags, even if i take everything off the home tab (except the clock and calendar, and the music tab at the top).

Are those widgets enough to cause the lag?

Not bashing the mod AT ALL; it is waaaaay beyond awesome! I just wanted to see if I could get this mod cleared out.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:28 AM
rlw
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

rlw is becoming a great contributor
Re: {{Manila Mod}}{{6-Jun-2010}} Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I suggest waiting until Maranello posts the HDwalls update before doing much with that setting then. Or until I can confirm that it works for me or not.

In the meantime, enjoy your taskbar, and the BG4all mods built in and the panoramic wide option for homescreen.
There are several mods out there that will skin your bars using the regular wallpaper option. Maybe try out Bwizard.

True Fullscreen Mode is planned for a later release.
Santod, I finally got time to go through the thread and took your suggestion on trying Bwizard. That did the trick for me. I know sometimes we get spoiled and have no patience when mod updates are released, but thanks for all that you do to keep this incredible mod updated. Even with the few issues, I am loving this mod update. BTW, I have been guilty of not using that thanks button as often as I should. So I have gone back and thanked you a lot this morning. I will do better. =D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Everyone:
The known issues list is in the first post. Everything there will be fix with a v1.8.1 update in a day or two.
Please, read it, if your issue is listed there, there is no need to report it again.
Good shit..!!

Old 06-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone notice that if sense is starts in landscape, the quicklinks never show up and the clock and stuff is all jumbled up? i dont think this is the same issue with extended appointments since i dont have CHT set to show appointments. i have noticed this in 1.7.1 and 1.8
Old 06-08-2010, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3deezy!!
Carrier: blah! sprint :/

1uk3 is becoming a great contributor

WOW! this thing is SICK..almost makes my evo look bad lol ....almost -_- i do miss my tp2 tho. awesome work guys. enjoy
Old 06-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

this doesnt run as smooth as i thought it would on the tp2. Prior version of 1.7 was hard to remove also. Alittle cluttered and slow. Wonder if my previous version that didnt uninstall well might be the cause.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR View Post
this doesnt run as smooth as i thought it would on the tp2. Prior version of 1.7 was hard to remove also. Alittle cluttered and slow. Wonder if my previous version that didnt uninstall well might be the cause.
runs smooth for me. 1.7 was smooth, 1.8 is even smoother. sounds like you still had 1.7 files left over when you installed 1.8.

This is what i'd do:
1) uninstall cht 1.8
2) reinstall cht 1.7
3) uninstall cht 1.7 & make sure it uninstalls completely
4) reinstall cht 1.8

soft reset after each step and i think this will solve your issue.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

snowmaiden11 is becoming a great contributor

Wanted to start by saying CHT 1.8 is amazing and I couldn't possibly start to really understand how much work went into it, but I'm definitely enjoying the end result!! Props to Santod and crew

I was just wondering if there was any plan in the future (1.9 perhaps?) to integrate the PIN/password into the CHT lockscreen? My company's requiring a PIN on my phone to access our Exchange server, and I'm so sad that I have to disable the awesomely customizable Cookie's lockscreen

Hope for the future please?

Last edited by snowmaiden11; 06-08-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

loving 1.8 so far.
one complaint (possibly just ignorace bc i dont know how) i have is that when i use the analog clock and weather icon and then try to shrink the clock it seems a little too high and out of place.is it possible to move it?
Old 06-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

getting error when launching chteditor.exe. Anything to do? I have reinstalled.

Just had to hard reset again, sense didnt want to start up. Going back to more stable 1.7.

Last edited by CA3SAR; 06-09-2010 at 09:42 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software