PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

does anyone have notification icons for 1.8.5 yet?
Old 07-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lubbad85 is keeping up the good worklubbad85 is keeping up the good work
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

I am using it and love it. Great work.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G, Touch Pro2

ProDriver77 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

does anyone have notification icons for 1.8.5 yet?
If I remember correctly, the Notification Icons for 1.7.1 are backwards-compatible.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am having an "issue" with the Flight Mode Toggle Switch - anyone else have this and/or know of a fix ???

When I turn flight mode on via the Toggle everything is OK. However, when I turn flight mode off via the Toggle - my Taskbar indicates I am still in flight mode. The phone is actually NOT in flight mode and I can place/receive a call and then the taskbar icons show that I am in normal mode.

When I go into Comm Manager and do this (turn airplane on, turn airplane off) it works correctly.

And yes I realize I dont need to use the toggle switch...i can just go into comm manager but since the airplane mode toggle is a feature of CHT i figured i'd see if there is a fix.

Any help is appreciated...
Old 07-15-2010, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I remember hearing a few days before it was released that 1.8.5 was "a thing of the past" so does that mean there will be an upcoming release of CHT in the next few months with even more baller status upgrades for us..!?!

Old 07-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
I remember hearing a few days before it was released that 1.8.5 was "a thing of the past" so does that mean there will be an upcoming release of CHT in the next few months with even more baller status upgrades for us..!?!
yes there will be,mind you i know none of the details,but i can say i know there will be a CHT 2.0 when? that i couldn't tell ya

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:31 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
yes there will be,mind you i know none of the details,but i can say i know there will be a CHT 2.0 when? that i couldn't tell ya
Yes, CHT 2.x is in the works.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Sweeeeeeet... To bad there's not a request forum where we can throw ideas out there, I'm fiendin for a panoramic sense display lol..
Old 07-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx

First, thank you so much for including the HD2 (i believe) lockscreen for those running 6.1

This brings me to a possible bug that I have been encountering. I have set the device to lock when the power is turned off.

Upon waking the device up I swipe the lock bar up of course and my home screen loads up real fast(nice) BUT My clock is edited to small left with weather under it and small analog to the right.

Problem- about 50% of the time my clock will switch back into the Huge mode and I will not be able to swipe to my other home screens. Everything else will work perfectyly though so its very tolerable.

Soft reset will fix this, but man that is the beauty of running a 6.1 rom with your home mod because its lighting fast and STABLE, If I wanted to soft reset frequently I would run a 6.5. :P

I posted the same thing in the xda topic don't judge me for copy pasting this

Old 07-17-2010, 07:28 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

^ nice avatar

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software