View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 01:26 PM
nayr1482
Regular 'Geeker

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

I am having an "issue" with the Flight Mode Toggle Switch - anyone else have this and/or know of a fix ???

When I turn flight mode on via the Toggle everything is OK. However, when I turn flight mode off via the Toggle - my Taskbar indicates I am still in flight mode. The phone is actually NOT in flight mode and I can place/receive a call and then the taskbar icons show that I am in normal mode.

When I go into Comm Manager and do this (turn airplane on, turn airplane off) it works correctly.

And yes I realize I dont need to use the toggle switch...i can just go into comm manager but since the airplane mode toggle is a feature of CHT i figured i'd see if there is a fix.

Any help is appreciated...