PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blackrain
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Ok I've got some issues i used the hq background option and now i have no weather animation on the home screen also when it auto locks it goes to the animated wallpaper for x.rom, and I have to slide back & forth to get the wallpaper to stick but when i unlock it it goes back to the animated wallpaper. Please help.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
Ok I've got some issues i used the hq background option and now i have no weather animation on the home screen also when it auto locks it goes to the animated wallpaper for x.rom, and I have to slide back & forth to get the wallpaper to stick but when i unlock it it goes back to the animated wallpaper. Please help.
Are you sure you did not change the clock to the one without weather by chance? and Me personally I still have all kinds of issues with Cookies lock screen and just don't use it but thats just me.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

no been using the dual flip with analog option
Old 06-23-2010, 06:09 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce01 View Post
I think I know that answer to this but will ask anyway. My company requires me to use Good Mobile Messaging (GMM) on my phone which has a built in unlock code requirement. It doesn't seem to use the WinMo lock function so I'm wondering if it'll work with CHT. Also, has anyone else used GMM with this and did it work well?

Thanks,
Deuce
Unfortunately, I cant answer for that particular Messaging system.
I know you can not use the built in pin lock with CHT, but some third party apps will work along with it, if you are wanting to double unlock.
But you can also use CHT with the CHT lockscreen off, and just use your forced, err imposed company lock software.

If you try it out, please do report your results and findings, in case it may help someone else with the same setup.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 06-23-2010, 06:13 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
Sounds like you have installed, either BG4all,
the HQwallpaper patch, or some other mode9 mod, that has effected your setup.
Not to mention the fact, that CHT 1.8.5 disables all animated wallpapers on install.
Have you installed any mods?
Especially BG4all or the HDwalls HQwallpaper patch?
You do not need those on CHT 1.8.5 and if you have them installed, you will need to uninstall them and reinstall CHT.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I dont know if this has been answered but Does CHT support animated wallpaper and lockscreen?

Are there any examples?

Thank you

Old 06-24-2010, 08:55 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I dont know if this has been answered but Does CHT support animated wallpaper and lockscreen?

Are there any examples?

Thank you
not on 1.8 or on 1.8.5,if i recall correctly it does on previous versions

edit: well damn i shall read next time lol,santod answered the question in the post above

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

noticing memory leaks to the point where my palringo, or internet browser will close because of the leaks....i know u have to cut off the weather animations to cut down on the leaks but is there anything else to help cut down on the memory leaking? i kinda wanna keep my weather animations going.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

When you say memory leaking - what % are you running at?
Cause 70+% is normal on the TP2.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:47 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Yeah, as I stated once already, there are no memory leaks associated directly to CHT.
These devices have low ram to start with, especially on 2.5 roms.
But there are no actual memory "leaks" associated with CHT.
I said before and will say it again, it was tested for that specifically and if any part of it actually was leaking"wasting" ram, that would have been one of the first things fixed in the Alpha Beta stages of the release.
Anyway,....
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software