View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:09 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce01 View Post
I think I know that answer to this but will ask anyway. My company requires me to use Good Mobile Messaging (GMM) on my phone which has a built in unlock code requirement. It doesn't seem to use the WinMo lock function so I'm wondering if it'll work with CHT. Also, has anyone else used GMM with this and did it work well?

Thanks,
Deuce
Unfortunately, I cant answer for that particular Messaging system.
I know you can not use the built in pin lock with CHT, but some third party apps will work along with it, if you are wanting to double unlock.
But you can also use CHT with the CHT lockscreen off, and just use your forced, err imposed company lock software.

If you try it out, please do report your results and findings, in case it may help someone else with the same setup.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!