PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.2] [09/09/10] [135 FONTS!!!]

Bump for release!!! v1.2 is now attached to Post #1!!!

If you have v1.1 or higher, you SHOULD be able to do a library update, and you will be notified that a program update is available. I made some cahnges to the setup.dll, so I'm hoping that the OTA update works properly... If anyone has any trouble, please post it here. If worst comes to worst, then you can just get the CAB from post #1.

Also make sure to check out the revised first 3 posts!!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Ha ha, first to download 1.2 it looks like.
lol! you even beat me to finishing my announcment post!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:58 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
lol! you even beat me to finishing my announcment post!
I'm quick like a bunny.

New browse by categories and the progress bars for applying fonts is cool. Categories make it easier to browse. For Sense I want a "fancier" font and WM more conservative, this makes it way easier.

I'm on NRG 9/8 24xxx CHT and my fonts installed without a hitch. No default font cab needed. Runs perfect.

The only problem I foresee is the same one that I had with the previous version: I'm going to spend waaayyy to much time messing with fonts on my phone.

**edit** Custom operator text didn't change. Everything else did. Sense font: Abuse.

**edit edit ** I'll try one more real quick to make sure it's not font specific.

Last edited by thewahlrus; 09-10-2010 at 03:08 AM. Reason: custom operator text
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:09 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
I'm quick like a bunny.

New browse by categories and the progress bars for applying fonts is cool. Categories make it easier to browse. For Sense I want a "fancier" font and WM more conservative, this makes it way easier.

I'm on NRG 9/8 24xxx CHT and my fonts installed without a hitch. No default font cab needed. Runs perfect.

The only problem I foresee is the same one that I had with the previous version: I'm going to spend waaayyy to much time messing with fonts on my phone.

**edit** Custom operator text didn't change. Everything else did. Sense font: Abuse.
Yeah I haer ya on the fancier fonts for Sense, and conservative for WM. That was one of the biggest reasons I made the app. lol!

As for the operator text, can you let me know (either here or a PM) the names of all of the *.ttf files in your \\Windows folder? In this release, I made it so that I don't have to do a whole program update to incorporate additional font support (yay!). So if the cause is what I think it is, then I should be able to get it resolved pretty quickly.

TIA!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:11 AM
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Yeah I haer ya on the fancier fonts for Sense, and conservative for WM. That was one of the biggest reasons I made the app. lol!

As for the operator text, can you let me know (either here or a PM) the names of all of the *.ttf files in your \\Windows folder? In this release, I made it so that I don't have to do a whole program update to incorporate additional font support (yay!). So if the cause is what I think it is, then I should be able to get it resolved pretty quickly.

TIA!
I'll get them for you. Give me 5 minutes.

Will get you those ttf, but I changed sense font to Calligraphy and custom operator text changed accordingly.

Last edited by thewahlrus; 09-10-2010 at 03:14 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:18 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
I'll get them for you. Give me 5 minutes.

Will get you those ttf, but I changed sense font to Calligraphy and custom operator text changed accordingly.
Sounds good. No rush. Keep me posted if you run into any problems!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:21 AM
I think I tore my sack.

Calibri.ttf
cour.ttf
HelveticaNeue LT 55 Roman.ttf
HelveticaNeueOTS.ttf
tahoma.ttf
tahomabd.ttf
wingding.ttf

Changed back to Abuse, custom operator text returns to default. Looks like maybe it's just this font. I'll probably try a couple more out tomorrow.

Last edited by thewahlrus; 09-10-2010 at 03:27 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Calibri.ttf
cour.ttf
HelveticaNeue LT 55 Roman.ttf
HelveticaNeueOTS.ttf
tahoma.ttf
tahomabd.ttf
wingding.ttf

Changed back to Abuse, custom operator text returns to default. Looks like maybe it's just this font. I'll probably try a couple more out tomorrow.
ok. so ive already accounted for those font files... let me look at the abuse file and see if something is off there.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telekom Srbija

aleksandar0475 is a n00b

@Kliptik,

thanks a lot for this awesome update.
I was running 1.1 version and I tried to update it OTA from library menu.
No success. OTA update apparently does not work,or it maybe did not work for my ROM. I am running stock WM6.5 GSM ROM.

However,I installed the cab from the post #1 and it works awesome.

Thanks again Kliptik.

Alex.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff

got it this morning...great upgrade dude
works flawlessly.
HTC Touch Pro
Current: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Stock 6.5/2.5

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font