PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.2.1] [09/10/10] [135 FONTS!!!]

Can anyone check their calendar and see if any numbers are coming up as partial or complete dots? It's the font causing it. I'm wondering which fonts don't have this issue. I'm partial to My Underwood, Comic Sans and Papyrus, but all 3 of those have issues with displaying numbers past 10 in the calendar.
T-Mobile Raleigh, NC, US
Old 09-11-2010, 10:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

allusion is becoming a great contributor

okay went to go uninstall the auto update version of the program and went to set to default fonts and did the soft reset and still on the changed fonts and tried a second reset with no luck, and didn't see anything in your faq about how to fix this, so i'm going to try to uninstall your app and reinstall the new version here on the site and pray for the best
Old 09-11-2010, 11:16 PM
N00b

okay so uninstalled and still had the applied fonts, reinstalled the one off the site and now when i got to apply font changes i get "An error occurred while attempting to apply the wm and sense fonts. please try again." and i got that trying with a few different fonts, i notice the default font download is gone, any chance you could repost that. and any chance this could of done more damage then just the wrong fonts saved over and stuck? and is there any power requirement kinda like when you go to flash a rom to the phone?
Old 09-12-2010, 07:05 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
okay so uninstalled and still had the applied fonts, reinstalled the one off the site and now when i got to apply font changes i get "An error occurred while attempting to apply the wm and sense fonts. please try again." and i got that trying with a few different fonts, i notice the default font download is gone, any chance you could repost that. and any chance this could of done more damage then just the wrong fonts saved over and stuck? and is there any power requirement kinda like when you go to flash a rom to the phone?

hhmmm....I have been using the new update on NRG and no problems like that. I installed the older new release and it updated itself no problem and I have been changing fonts like mad with no such issues.

What kind of setup are you running on your phone??

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Kliptik,

I hope you don't mind, but I sent an email to PocketNow telling them about your app and linking to your thread on PPCG.

I really think, and I know Straitup27 agrees, you need some more exposure and hopefully PocketNow will do a review.

BTW why would anyone try to update data on an app without a data connection running? I guess I can see for bug testing, but in real world application I am sort of cunfuzzled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
You ROCK!!!! I don't mind at all!

And I see what you're saying as far as updating w/o a connection. The biggest problem would probably be that if you have it set to auto-update at startup, then it will crash every time you try to launch it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
hhmmm....I have been using the new update on NRG and no problems like that. I installed the older new release and it updated itself no problem and I have been changing fonts like mad with no such issues.

What kind of setup are you running on your phone??
+1 after at least 85 font changes i have yet to run into a single issue at all,even the 1 issue i was having on other roms has been eliminated!!

Kliptik im hoping pocketnow reviews the app and i couldn't agree with Dapbmonkey4u more!! simply is one of the best apps i have ever used on a ppc device hands down!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this app just keeps getting better and better wit every release!

@ the guy having trouble with not being able to change back to the default font. i had that issue on one of the first releases when i uninstalled the app and didnt restore the default font first... the only way i was able to get back to the stock wm font was to install one of the first kd font cabs, back when there was a cab for every font, then uninstall. maybe you should give that a shot.

keep up the great work kliptik and yes, this app definitely needs some more exposure!
Old 09-12-2010, 09:28 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
this app just keeps getting better and better wit every release!

@ the guy having trouble with not being able to change back to the default font. i had that issue on one of the first releases when i uninstalled the app and didnt restore the default font first... the only way i was able to get back to the stock wm font was to install one of the first kd font cabs, back when there was a cab for every font, then uninstall. maybe you should give that a shot.

keep up the great work kliptik and yes, this app definitely needs some more exposure!
that is what i was aiming for lol, but don't have a default cab to load and was hoping to get the original default cab that was here reposted
Old 09-12-2010, 10:39 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

here

I hate the cowboys. I want to feed miles austin a sugar cube or a carrot or something.
Attached Files
File Type: cab KD-Default Fonts.cab (738.8 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Old 09-12-2010, 11:30 PM
N00b

thank you for the upload, was able to get default back up
and uninstalled and reinstalled everything
tried to apply a font and got a failure error but then right after that a success as well, so trying a few others to make sure all things are good
Old 09-13-2010, 12:16 AM
N00b

okay still not able to restore to default font unless i use the cab thewahlrus provided for me
so i guess i will try a few resets and maybe wait till i'm ready to install a custom rom or finish designing my own for someone to make for me if i can make it cool enough for someone to want to make

my god designing your own rom is alot of damn work, epically if your aiming for detail lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font