PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [3/3/10] - ArkSwitch Skin/Call History Tab for Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
Cookie's Home Tab Quickfix

been using Cookies home tab mod since it came out and loved it but due to the order in which i cook things into my personal rom, there was always something about it that bugged the crap outta me. the date and alarm bar were "un-dusked" after installing it. so i made up this quick little cab to fix it, dunno if anyone else has a need for it but ii figured cant hurt to post it! pic here:
BEFORE

AFTER

i also attached the manila files for anyone who hates installing cabs like me just drop em in the windows folder if you go that route.

soft reset after installing.

Enjoy

Not to one up you or anything Redd, But here are the files direct from the Dusk-Moore ROM:

Attached Files
File Type: cab XpressYourCell Cookie Dusk Fix NR.cab (4.5 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 03-09-2010 at 06:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [3/3/10] - ArkSwitch Skin/Call History Tab for Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Not to one up you or anything Redd, But here are the files direct from the Dusk-Moore ROM:

yeah i saw those from the rom he released over the weekend but i like the uniformity of the original better, but hey options are always good
Old 03-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (Windows Mobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35432; U; en) Presto/2.2.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214
Quote:

yeah i saw those from the rom he released over the weekend but i like the uniformity of the original better, but hey options are always good
I don't know anything about files released over the weekend, I just used the one's from the ROM I dumped when I started the ROM project a month ago . Have already incorporated into next build.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:19 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [3/9/10] - Quickfix for Cookies Home Tab

Can you use the duskmore rom on a TP2, I saw that is was for a blackstone? I downloaded that and the Leo Dusk Rom by gregorz10 and tried to flash on the computer it was a no go, same when I tried the SD flash just hung and I had to reset. I know the blackstone is not a TP2 but I wanted bad to try out a Dusk Rom since you just tease away at the awesome idea and your great work!
Old 03-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Themed ROM Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Can you use the duskmore rom on a TP2, I saw that is was for a blackstone? I downloaded that and the Leo Dusk Rom by gregorz10 and tried to flash on the computer it was a no go, same when I tried the SD flash just hung and I had to reset. I know the blackstone is not a TP2 but I wanted bad to try out a Dusk Rom since you just tease away at the awesome idea and your great work!
XpressDusk should be released for pubic download by the end of the week, but I notice that you use USCC. XpressDusk will be a Verizon specific ROM and you will need to do setup for your specific carrier yourself, but it will be set up to work 100% on Verizon right out of the box.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:49 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Cool I will be waiting. I could use a provisioning cab from one of the other threads correct? I already have a provisioning cab on my SD card in case I can.

Quote:
XpressDusk should be released for pubic download by the end of the week, but I notice that you use USCC. XpressDusk will be a Verizon specific ROM and you will need to do setup for your specific carrier yourself, but it will be set up to work 100% on Verizon right out of the box.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Themed ROM Chef

XpressDusk V1.0 Released today!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...17#post1620417
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:12 AM
Themed ROM Chef

CDMA Dusk Dialer

Holy Cow! This thread died when I posted my ROM! Where did everybody go? There's still so much to skin! We need to keep this thread alive people!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: CDMA Dusk Dialer

Quote:
Holy Cow! This thread died when I posted my ROM! Where did everybody go? There's still so much to skin! We need to keep this thread alive people!
im still here bro
couple small things:

Shopping List 3.30 Skin

my wife and i use this app for shopping, i made a dusk skin for it and the creator included it with the app. can be downloaded over at xda HERE. just ht menu then select skin and you will see my skin

xda Shutdown
also i recently started using xda shutdown in place of psshutxp since it works a little bit faster. can be downloaded below, heres a screenshot:

the original post is HERE. if you search thru the post for "dusk" you will he many more dusk skins for it as well as some pretty good instructions for making your own, if you do feel free to post it.

EDIT: if anyone is using one of the action screens in this post and you want xdaShutdown to be activated by the shutdown button on the action screen, here is the reg edit you need to make:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScr een\APP_11]
"Path"="\\Program Files\\xdaShutdown\\xdaShutdown.exe"

More Taskbar/Theme Options

Tacchan23 over at xda hs put together some more taksbars and tsk themes that go along with the dusk theme, his thread is HERE, below is just a preview, head to his thread to see the rest of his awesome work!

Attached Files
File Type: cab redd214 Dusk xdaShutdown.cab (453.2 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by redd214; 03-17-2010 at 11:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:43 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/17/10] - Shopping List/xdaShutdown Skins & More Taskbars/Th

I downloaded redd214 dusk interface but my anti-virus keeps blocking it saying spyware. Is there a non-spyware version?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software