PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 Rhodium
Carrier: sprint

mattmark2305 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [12/14/2009]

Alright I got the s2u2 working but with the coreplayer do i jus use my pc then go into program files find coreplayer click on it then paste the rar/zip file that i downloaded from the link and renamed .cps in the same folder as the core player exe?....and it will automatically skin the coreplayer when i turn on. I tried this with no change to coreplayer. Thanks for the help redd214.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [12/14/2009]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmark2305 View Post
Is there a possibility of someone creating a dusk black dialer cab maybe with a lil green mixed in or just black for a 6.5 ROM with 2.5 sense...that would be very much appreciated. Thanks to all for the help!
you can get a dusk dialer from HERE ot should work fine but if it doesnt let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmark2305 View Post
Alright I got the s2u2 working but with the coreplayer do i jus use my pc then go into program files find coreplayer click on it then paste the rar/zip file that i downloaded from the link and renamed .cps in the same folder as the core player exe?....and it will automatically skin the coreplayer when i turn on. I tried this with no change to coreplayer. Thanks for the help redd214.
download the coreplayer skin.zip file from the first post. dont unzip is, just remane it to "skin.cps" and place that file into the corplayer directory
Old 03-06-2010, 03:00 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [3/3/10] - ArkSwitch Skin/Call History Tab for Sense 2.1

Got Verizon?

Got a TP2?

Got a ROM that looks like this?

If you don't...You should.

It's COMING SOON TO A THREAD NEAR YOU!!!

Sorry Redd, couldn't resist.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

docmump is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to docmump
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [3/3/10] - ArkSwitch Skin/Call History Tab for Sense 2.1

^^^^^^^^

Yes.....
Old 03-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

xpress check your pm
Old 03-06-2010, 11:18 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Got Verizon?

Got a TP2?

Got a ROM that looks like this?

If you don't...You should.

It's COMING SOON TO A THREAD NEAR YOU!!!

Sorry Redd, couldn't resist.
Hhmmm......Those pics sure look nice...........Thats one sweet ROM....... NICE WORK Xpress.........you da man.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:58 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
no the theme cab will be all you will need
Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
do i need to have psshutxp cab installed and install the psshutxp theme cab in this thread to get the theme to work? or does the theme cab also include the files for psshutup so i don't need the original cab?
apparently it would not work with just your theme cab. it doesn't have a icon that would launch

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
apparently it would not work with just your theme cab. it doesn't have a icon that would launch
thats because its not supposed to. the version in the first post is mapped to a long press of the power button, its not intneded to have a shortcut. you could make a shortcut yourself however in file explorer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

OH MY , What is this? Could it be? A real....CDMA Dusk Dialer????

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 03-08-2010 at 09:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Cookie's Home Tab Quickfix

been using Cookies home tab mod since it came out and loved it but due to the order in which i cook things into my personal rom, there was always something about it that bugged the crap outta me. the date and alarm bar were "un-dusked" after installing it. so i made up this quick little cab to fix it, dunno if anyone else has a need for it but ii figured cant hurt to post it! pic here:
BEFORE

AFTER

i also attached the manila files for anyone who hates installing cabs like me just drop em in the windows folder if you go that route.

soft reset after installing.

Enjoy

Last edited by redd214; 03-09-2010 at 06:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software