View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 10:19 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [3/9/10] - Quickfix for Cookies Home Tab

Can you use the duskmore rom on a TP2, I saw that is was for a blackstone? I downloaded that and the Leo Dusk Rom by gregorz10 and tried to flash on the computer it was a no go, same when I tried the SD flash just hung and I had to reset. I know the blackstone is not a TP2 but I wanted bad to try out a Dusk Rom since you just tease away at the awesome idea and your great work!