View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:26 AM
redd214
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Dusk Dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Holy Cow! This thread died when I posted my ROM! Where did everybody go? There's still so much to skin! We need to keep this thread alive people!
im still here bro
couple small things:

Shopping List 3.30 Skin

my wife and i use this app for shopping, i made a dusk skin for it and the creator included it with the app. can be downloaded over at xda HERE. just ht menu then select skin and you will see my skin

xda Shutdown
also i recently started using xda shutdown in place of psshutxp since it works a little bit faster. can be downloaded below, heres a screenshot:

the original post is HERE. if you search thru the post for "dusk" you will he many more dusk skins for it as well as some pretty good instructions for making your own, if you do feel free to post it.

EDIT: if anyone is using one of the action screens in this post and you want xdaShutdown to be activated by the shutdown button on the action screen, here is the reg edit you need to make:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScr een\APP_11]
"Path"="\\Program Files\\xdaShutdown\\xdaShutdown.exe"

More Taskbar/Theme Options

Tacchan23 over at xda hs put together some more taksbars and tsk themes that go along with the dusk theme, his thread is HERE, below is just a preview, head to his thread to see the rest of his awesome work!

Attached Files
File Type: cab redd214 Dusk xdaShutdown.cab (453.2 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by redd214; 03-17-2010 at 11:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.