PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/17/10] - Shopping List/xdaShutdown Skins & More Taskbars/Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
I downloaded redd214 dusk interface but my anti-virus keeps blocking it saying spyware. Is there a non-spyware version?
oh damn, sorry about that i didnt mean to post the spyware version, i will post up the non spyware version in a minute

/sacrasm

lol, which one is the redd214 dusk interface i dont remember uploading that one. the files in this post have been downloaded over 4000 times and not once has anyone reported it being spyware, so it must be something on your end

oh btw its spelled "GENESIS" not "genisis"

have a good one!

Last edited by redd214; 03-19-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/17/10] - Shopping List/xdaShutdown Skins & More Taskbars/Th

grzegorz10 has updated the full theme to be compatible with all of the newer versions of sense

get it HERE if you are running 6.1 or 6.5
get it HERE if you are running 6.5.x

Last edited by redd214; 03-22-2010 at 07:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Re: Manila 2.5 1921 Dusk Globe Internet Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
I discovered that the globe on page one was not compatible with 2.5, so I made my own. (never really liked the green on that one anyway)

hey bro is there anychance u can make this globe for me with the grey "continents" in red thank you
Old 03-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
grzegorz10 has updated the full theme to be compatible with all of the newer versions of sense

get it HERE if you are running 6.1 or 6.5
get it HERE if you are running 6.5.x

Good lookin out Redd! I smell something cookin in the oven!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Good lookin out Redd! I smell something cookin in the oven!!!
no problem dude, glad to help cant wait to see what u got coming !

alos i referenced the post earlier but tacchan23's has added some more dusk extras over at xda, heres the LINK

Happy Dusking!
Old 03-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/22/10] - Full Theme Updated for Newer Sense Versions

Hi redd21

I used your keyboard in my Blue Midnight rom and I am getting several reports that the period on the slide out keyboard does not work. Also issues with the FN key. I verified this to be true on my phone. For now I have used the old keyboard, but would like to use yours, look great. PM me of if you get the answer. Thanks
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 03-25-2010, 07:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MF_V1.0 is a n00b

been running xpressyourcells dusk 32310 update, great rom by the way man, but does anyone know of any good dusk backgrounds to use?
Old 03-27-2010, 02:40 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Hi redd21

I used your keyboard in my Blue Midnight rom and I am getting several reports that the period on the slide out keyboard does not work. Also issues with the FN key. I verified this to be true on my phone. For now I have used the old keyboard, but would like to use yours, look great. PM me of if you get the answer. Thanks
the dusk sip skin is kinda quirky. i didnt make it the original dusk creator put it together, but he later removed it because like i said sometimes it causes some side effects. from what i have been told it modifies something in the dll which causes the quirks, personally i dont even use it anymore. have you ttried installing different carrier cabs to see if that will fix the issues?
Old 03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF_V1.0 View Post
been running xpressyourcells dusk 32310 update, great rom by the way man, but does anyone know of any good dusk backgrounds to use?
There are a ton over @ xda. Standard and HD. Just search DUSK.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Enable Clock Array With Cookie's Home Tab Mod

Pretty self explanatroy, this cab will allow use of the clock array while using cookies home tab mod at the same time. I did not create this mod i merely cabbed it up, the original thread is HERE @ XDA. credit goes to fAZernERo over there for making this.

to toggle thru the clocks, instead of tapping on the right side of the screen to switch between clocks, you tab where your carrier text is (where i have redd214 in the screenshots)

the first cab gives you the ability to use the array. if you have the full dusk theme installed alreay then you should already have the different clock files present or if perhaps you just want the ability to do it and have other clocks that you want to use, then use the 1st cab. if for some reason you do not have the clock files, then use the second cab that includes the clock images.

Let me know if you have any issues at all with these, thanks!

Enjoy!

Last edited by redd214; 03-29-2010 at 03:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software