PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:54 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8
Carrier: Verizon

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damager View Post
When i was on 6.1, i used scott crosler's roms where he always had a modified audiopara file which maximised volumes for the speakerphone, ringtones and earpiece volume.

Does such a file exist for 6.5?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayato View Post
I assumed it still works if you load the audiopara.cab on 6.5. Isn't it just a few registry tweaks?
yes and yes you can installed it via cab or copying it with total commander

on a side note: mattsm i brought you a present PM do whatever you want with it. ( even say it is yours)

Last edited by bbsandkm; 08-02-2009 at 06:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:03 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thank you bbsandkm for my present.

I have been working on the 23017 and I am uploading now.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

23017 Sprint

23017 Bare bones

Here are the 23017 roms.

Remember these are complete RUU folder, And the Bare bones is carrier free.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC M8
Carrier: Cricket

deddy777 is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: Mattsm 6.5 23016

[QUOTE=bbsandkm;1077476]yes and yes you can installed it via cab or copying it with total commander

So does anyone have that audiopara that works with 6.5 that they can either point a link to or upload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
23017 Sprint

23017 Bare bones

Here are the 23017 roms.

Remember these are complete RUU folder, And the Bare bones is carrier free.
Mattsm do you know what is different between 23016 and 17? I was thinking of taking a break but I think I have a flash addiction, can ya feel me? I am downloading 23017 as I write. As I said somewhere in 1 of about 5 threads I have been playing with M2d as my gui.

Mattsm no need to answer as I see that you explain the difference in the first post.

Last edited by deddy777; 08-03-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:37 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deddy777 View Post
Mattsm do you know what is different between 23016 and 17? I was thinking of taking a break but I think I have a flash addiction, can ya feel me? I am downloading 23017 as I write. As I said somewhere in 1 of about 5 threads I have been playing with M2d as my gui.

Mattsm no need to answer as I see that you explain the difference in the first post.

I will answer anyway. The difference from 23016 to 23017 is not much of a difference. The build dates on these are 24hours apart. I am just trying have the latest available.
I will tell you that I do seem to have a little more free memory with the 23017 though.

On the m2d, this is in progress right now, Tplane37 is working on this for us and we have been testing over the weekend. I will link you guys when ready, we are still working the bugs out. It may be today, who knows.

Last edited by mattsm; 08-03-2009 at 08:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
On the m2d, this is in progress right now, Tplane37 is working on this for us and we have been testing over the weekend. I will link you guys when ready, we are still working the bugs out. It may be today, who knows.
This is good news. Let me know how this works out.

Green button clicked....
Old 08-03-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

M2D pulled From the Mega and running on the mogul.
Here is the links for those who want the m2d.

M2D roms These are the roms with m2d for your titan. (two versions one with 23016 base and one with 23017 base)

Here is the link to cabs that are not necessary with the roms above but can be installed on a 6.5 build to achieve m2d. Read it cuz you will need more than one cab installed. Or you can just flash one of the above roms.

Note: Do not expect the same free memory with these as you would with roms not containing m2d. But memory is acceptable.

You may post your thoughts or problems in the links provided that way we don't get confused with the non m2d builds here.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

M2D 6.5 roms....excellent. In TPlane's post, he says not to install HTC Audio Manager. Aren't the roms already configured? Also, are they carrier free roms, or setup for Sprint? I don't have a profile setup at XDA...otherwise, I'd aske there.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:56 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
M2D 6.5 roms....excellent. In TPlane's post, he says not to install HTC Audio Manager. Aren't the roms already configured? Also, are they carrier free roms, or setup for Sprint? I don't have a profile setup at XDA...otherwise, I'd aske there.
The M2D roms are built for Verizon carrier so carrier cabs are neccessary.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Are the links for Titan_FDE_23017_M2D working..?
I can't seem to connect to freenode either.

EDIT:
Just got it to work,

EDIT 2:
What I got was a broken file.
Can any one help me please?

Last edited by cac2us; 08-03-2009 at 09:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development