PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 09:14 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm TITAN Builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomNY View Post
Matt thanks for the roms.. they have given me a reason to keep my mogul.. I have one tiny problem, how do I change the notification when a text is received? I changed the sound but the phone also runs a vibrate as well and it;s kinda annoying. Other than that the phone is running great with rom 23506 for Sprint..

Thanks in advance

Where you set sounds and notifications

event "Messaging: New text message" you know right there where you changed the sound. The word vibrate, did you remove the check mark?

Old 06-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

RandomNY is a n00b

Thanks when I changed the sound I didn't scroll the screen to see that option..
Old 07-03-2010, 09:07 PM
jy1
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

jy1 is a n00b

Hi Matt,

I've been running one of your roms for a while and like it very much. I have been having trouble with the audiopara volume program in that there is only one volume setting. I tried renaming / replacing the file but it says it is in rom and cannot be changed or deleted and If I try to replace it with another audiopara.cvs it says that too. So maybe I should try out your latest Rom for the Mogul. What do you suggest?

Thanks!

J
Old 07-08-2010, 09:09 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jy1 View Post
Hi Matt,

I've been running one of your roms for a while and like it very much. I have been having trouble with the audiopara volume program in that there is only one volume setting. I tried renaming / replacing the file but it says it is in rom and cannot be changed or deleted and If I try to replace it with another audiopara.cvs it says that too. So maybe I should try out your latest Rom for the Mogul. What do you suggest?

Thanks!

J
Not exactly sure what you are doing here or mean by only one setting? You can try out newest, not so much new at this time.
The one I have up now is couple months old right now.

I suggest all titan users to try building their own, the ppck team has made this a very easy process. Hop on over to ppckitchen.org and give it a go!
Old 07-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Lurker

iontrap is a n00b

Loving your ROM on my Mogul. I have two issues/concerns. First, I've been having problems installing apps, it will get to the screen with the progress bar and nothing happens.
Second, when I try to change the background image the phone will lockup.
In both situations I have to pull the battery in order to recover.
Any ideas on what is going on here?
Old 07-19-2010, 08:24 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iontrap View Post
Loving your ROM on my Mogul. I have two issues/concerns. First, I've been having problems installing apps, it will get to the screen with the progress bar and nothing happens.
Second, when I try to change the background image the phone will lockup.
In both situations I have to pull the battery in order to recover.
Any ideas on what is going on here?
Weird, don't have this problem. My guess would be a bad flash maybe, I would try and reflash first. Lemme know, and I can reflash mine this evening to double check, been awhile since I messed with my titan.
What build number you using?
Old 07-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Lurker

iontrap is a n00b

I'm using build number 23017.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:45 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

No need for me to test 23017, that build was solid! I ran it for long time.
So has to be a bad flash or something you may have installed causing problems, but I would definately reflash.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Lurker

iontrap is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
No need for me to test 23017, that build was solid! I ran it for long time.
So has to be a bad flash or something you may have installed causing problems, but I would definately reflash.
I'll reflash and see what happens.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Lurker

iontrap is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by iontrap View Post
I'll reflash and see what happens.
Something must be wrong with my Titan, I can't flash this ROM. The RUU loses it's connection and stops at the bootloader. I've downloaded the ROM again and retried with the same results.
I'm not having any problems with flashing other ROMs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development