PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23007

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
also would it be possible to cook opera mini into one of these?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewTennison View Post
I'll second that request - or, maybe more specifically I'd second a request for eJava. I don't mind installing Opera Mini myself after that, but I don't know of a way to add eJava after the fact...
I've assembled a collection of handy apps that I use on my phone, and one of them is Opera Mini. You can download it from here (I take no credit for the cab, I found it in the software section either here or at XDA):
http://www.4shared.com/dir/17666942/...CPrograms.html
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by btonetbone View Post
I've assembled a collection of handy apps that I use on my phone, and one of them is Opera Mini. You can download it from here (I take no credit for the cab, I found it in the software section either here or at XDA):

Thanks Btonetbone and to add to this.
This cab is all you need to install for opera mini to work.(java included in it)

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan

MatthewTennison is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by btonetbone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
Thanks Btonetbone and to add to this.
This cab is all you need to install for opera mini to work.(java included in it)
Downloaded, installed, and THANKED! Just what I was looking for! You guys rock!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

nvdeb is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: Mattsm 6.5 23007

Thanks for the link to the apps Btonetbone. The weather one is one I was looking for. And Matt, as I said in the other thread (sorry, my bad, wrong thread) This ROM rocks. It's fun learning where everything is and how it works. I have a whole new phone! Off to play now. Thanks for the kernel tip Matt on the memory. I had read that one but did not see the 6 to 4 one so thanks.

Last edited by nvdeb; 07-20-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well guys and gals

I went to work this morning and seen 23008 was coming up. I get home this evening and I see that 23009 in up also.
So I will be working on 23009 tonite. From what I can tell so far there is not much of a difference in these as the 23007 that I have up already. I am still going to work on a 23009 and post sometime

Last edited by mattsm; 07-21-2009 at 09:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:42 PM
N00b

Matt, quick question. Hope this is the right place to post. I fired up my GPS today and it wanted to upgrade. I said no........Was that right? Or can I let it upgrade. Thanks
Old 07-21-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

If you are refering to the telenav then yes selecting no is the correct answer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:40 PM
N00b

Yes I was, thanks Matt. Glad I picked the right answer (lol) It worked well and that was the main thing.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

azclown is keeping up the good workazclown is keeping up the good work

ok, what is everyone on Verizon using for MMS? I recently(last week) put 23004 on my phone and did not install the arcsoft MMS on the phone.... I couldn't get any MMS pics but the phone was incredibly stable and my memory usage didn't drain away.... but once I put arcsoft on my phone for MMS, it just keeps eating ram like no other..... Is there another solution that gives me MMS without the memory drain???? I've done this test 3 times now with the same result.....
Old 07-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by azclown View Post
ok, what is everyone on Verizon using for MMS? I recently(last week) put 23004 on my phone and did not install the arcsoft MMS on the phone.... I couldn't get any MMS pics but the phone was incredibly stable and my memory usage didn't drain away.... but once I put arcsoft on my phone for MMS, it just keeps eating ram like no other..... Is there another solution that gives me MMS without the memory drain???? I've done this test 3 times now with the same result.....
Which Arcsoft are you using?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development