PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 09:53 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23007

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman33 View Post
Any chance we can get a little more info on what exactly the tweaks and fixes are in this new version? Currently, loving 23004 and just got it the way I want it, so trying to decide if its worth it to upgrade or wait. Thank in advance and great job!
the main fixes are the comm button fix and added some apps. Looks like I will pull the link and reupload, Forgot total commander and clear type.
Have not noticed a great change yet, still looking.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:33 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Sprint 23007 version B

Here is version B

The only difference is added total commander and cleartype is enabled.
Just felt like doing this. First post has version B also.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (T7381 with 3G 850/2100)
Carrier: Telecom New Zealand

Damager is becoming a great contributor

Hey MattSM, running 23007B and it goes great.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

thecheet is keeping up the good workthecheet is keeping up the good work

Looking good. Can I make a minor request? Any chance you could cook PPCPimBackup into your roms? I just figured it would help people who flash their roms a lot.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan

MatthewTennison is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadfend View Post
Looking good. Can I make a minor request? Any chance you could cook PPCPimBackup into your roms? I just figured it would help people who flash their roms a lot.
I just keep PPCPimBackup on my memory card. It doesn't need to be installed, just runs straight off there. I store all my backup there anyway, so it doesn't bother me.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

rothgar is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rothgar
Re: Windows 6.5 23004 and Previous builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothgar View Post
Thanks for the tip. I was able to get some sound through the adapter so I know it at least works. But I can't get the headphones to stay out part way to listen to a full song. The mic and power ports both work great it is just the 3.5mm jack . I have BT headphones that I use when I am listening to podcasts or music around the house but I want to use the 3.5mm jack for my car. I just can't seem to get the plug to behave in order to get this to work consistantly. I am tempted to go back to a WM 6.1 rom and just make sure it works without all of these steps needed. Then I can know for sure if it is software or hardware. Although it looks like JustinNorthcutt already did that.
I found my original adapter and found that it works without problems with 23001. So it is for sure the adapter I bought Although it is weird that it works better when using a 6.1 ROM. I also heard reports though that my particular adapter worked in android 1.0 but not 1.5 (cupcake). So it doesn't seem to be only WM having problems.

Quote:
Should I keep the media center in the non bare?
What is media center? I am using 23001 currently and I can't find a option for it. Maybe it is just missing from my rom.
VZW Treo 700w
VZW HTC Apache
VZW Motorola Q
VZW Audiovox xv6600
Old 07-18-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Re: Windows 6.5 23004 and Previous builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothgar View Post
I found my original adapter and found that it works without problems with 23001. So it is for sure the adapter I bought Although it is weird that it works better when using a 6.1 ROM. I also heard reports though that my particular adapter worked in android 1.0 but not 1.5 (cupcake). So it doesn't seem to be only WM having problems.

What is media center? I am using 23001 currently and I can't find a option for it. Maybe it is just missing from my rom.
Media center is not in the 23001 but it is in the current.
got it from here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=media+center

Last edited by mattsm; 07-18-2009 at 09:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Reliance India

gadgetcrazy is just getting started

I work at a place where network is real erratic. One problem that i have been facing with 6.5 roms is that one fine bad network day, the rom would just freeze and become non responsive. a simple sms would take upto 45 seconds to open. this often requires hard reset or reflashing. so i roll back to 6.1 but then i come back to this thread and flash again only to face this again.
someone else been through anything like this? any plausible solutions?
Old 07-19-2009, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Reliance India

gadgetcrazy is just getting started

also would it be possible to cook opera mini into one of these?
Old 07-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan

MatthewTennison is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
also would it be possible to cook opera mini into one of these?
I'll second that request - or, maybe more specifically I'd second a request for eJava. I don't mind installing Opera Mini myself after that, but I don't know of a way to add eJava after the fact...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
...One problem that i have been facing with 6.5 roms is that one fine bad network day, the rom would just freeze and become non responsive. a simple sms would take upto 45 seconds to open....
I actually had this same problem, but reflashing took care of the problem so far for me. Some have had luck with a hack to turn off the text character counter at the bottom of each message, but that's important to me (twitter, mainly )

I've also had limited success with deleting some of my text messages in poutlook.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development