N00b

rothgar is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rothgar
Re: Windows 6.5 23004 and Previous builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothgar View Post
Thanks for the tip. I was able to get some sound through the adapter so I know it at least works. But I can't get the headphones to stay out part way to listen to a full song. The mic and power ports both work great it is just the 3.5mm jack . I have BT headphones that I use when I am listening to podcasts or music around the house but I want to use the 3.5mm jack for my car. I just can't seem to get the plug to behave in order to get this to work consistantly. I am tempted to go back to a WM 6.1 rom and just make sure it works without all of these steps needed. Then I can know for sure if it is software or hardware. Although it looks like JustinNorthcutt already did that.
I found my original adapter and found that it works without problems with 23001. So it is for sure the adapter I bought Although it is weird that it works better when using a 6.1 ROM. I also heard reports though that my particular adapter worked in android 1.0 but not 1.5 (cupcake). So it doesn't seem to be only WM having problems.

Quote:
Should I keep the media center in the non bare?
What is media center? I am using 23001 currently and I can't find a option for it. Maybe it is just missing from my rom.
VZW Treo 700w
VZW HTC Apache
VZW Motorola Q
VZW Audiovox xv6600